Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Need headlight replacement suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Default Need headlight replacement suggestions

I have a 99 accord 2 door and the headlights are yellow. I am looking for some projector light assemblies for it. Its an older daily driver so I really don't want to spend tons of money but I do want something that's decent quality since a majority of my driving is at night. I would also like to stay with halogen bulbs because of the ease of replacing them.

My wife has a 2014 Accord sport and the headlights on it are awesome. I would like something that is close to what hers are stock.

I am open to suggestions because after reading everyones websites my head hurts from all the information that's out there.

Thanks

Greg G

Old 12-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mpdxtreme
I have a 99 accord 2 door and the headlights are yellow. I am looking for some projector light assemblies for it. Its an older daily driver so I really don't want to spend tons of money but I do want something that's decent quality since a majority of my driving is at night. I would also like to stay with halogen bulbs because of the ease of replacing them.

My wife has a 2014 Accord sport and the headlights on it are awesome. I would like something that is close to what hers are stock.

I am open to suggestions because after reading everyones websites my head hurts from all the information that's out there.

Thanks

Greg G
I ordered a set of these last week for just under $70; haven't installed them yet, but they look identical to the OEM headlights of my 2001 Accord.
  • www[dot]amazon[dot]com/gp/product/B008G28KGK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old 12-19-2014, 02:18 AM
Administrator

If you can Shipo, put up a picture of them before you install them for everyone..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 12-19-2014, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
If you can Shipo, put up a picture of them before you install them for everyone..

WheelBrokerAng
No problem; I'll post a picture later today.