Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

pinstripe or not??

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Default pinstripe or not??

i have a dark green accord. i am planning to remove the old tan pinstripe along both side of the car. should i replace it with a new silver pinstripe or should i just leave it off?? any comments or advice are welcome! thanks! PS. how would i remove the old pinstripe??

Old 04-04-2007, 03:28 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default RE: pinstripe or not??

Well, I 'd imagine the old pinstripe is removed in a similar fashion to decals...No real advice for you there, but I can tell you that I have a dark green Accord with the stock pinstriping as well, and I think it definitely adds some character to the car....but get rid of the tan, go with silver for sure. I'm prepping some Z3 style fenders up right now that I got used off of eBay, so once those are good to go I was thinking of doing the same thing. Let me know what you end up doing, and post some pics if you can!

Old 04-04-2007, 03:35 AM

alrite, thanks!
i'm planning to put pictures up when i get my rims. i dont kno what i am goin to do with the pinstripe, but if i do put a new one on, its goin to be silver. i'm also planning to get a decal and put it on each side of the car. i provided a picture of the decal i'm planning to get. what do u think? white or silver? where should i put it? (FYI: i have a dark green sedan )

thanks,
-Kevin

[IMG]local://upfiles/7567/DD4A47BC137F4AA892A070C74D514829.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

id get a really big dragon sticker on each side and have it breathing flames and put red neons on it and a carbon fiber hood with a dragons head and then put a nice body kit and a exhaust with a 5 inch tip and for extra hp throw a nice sticker on the window all that adds about 53 hp

Old 04-04-2007, 04:04 PM

hey fast accord what is your problem man why dont you be mature and senceable what kind of a rust bucket do you drive anyway huh

do you have a car to back up all this smack you have been talking on here

Old 04-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

yea my ws6 trans am cammed and bored out running 11's putting down over 400 hp and my dads z06 putting down over 500 to the rear so wanna race it ricer boy

Old 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM

my daddy has this my daddy has that. thats like me saying my dad has a chippeddodge cummins turbo diesel,which he does,and asking you if you want to hook up some time

Old 04-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

yea my duramax truck will be more than willing and y would i wanna hook up u sick ******

Old 04-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

[align=center]This Is UnCalled For, Apologize To The People And The Forum or Be Gone![/align][align=center]WheelBrokerAng [:@][/align][align=center]

[/align]

Old 04-04-2007, 04:24 PM

wow guys i am done in this

talk about maturity levels here guys

Quick Reply: pinstripe or not??