Go Back   Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums > Your Ride > Audio/Visual Electronics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2010, 11:21 AM

Post Honda Accord Ex Radio Code question

I just recently performed a service on my car in which i had to unwire the battery. Upon turning everything back on, my radio asked for a code which i retrieved. However the code has zero's "0" in it (2 to be exact) how do i enter them???? It is a Honda accord 2004 ex sedan
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Honda Accord Forum!
Old 06-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

look for a different card? many of us received two code cards with our cars, only one worked. I haven't seen zero's for a code b4.

Electrical basics and Car Audio (click links below):My YouTube Channel -- Ohm's Law --- Wiring Harness Color Codes--- Wire Sizing Chart --- Fuses!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

see this thread:
http://hondaaccordforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=32694

Electrical basics and Car Audio (click links below):My YouTube Channel -- Ohm's Law --- Wiring Harness Color Codes--- Wire Sizing Chart --- Fuses!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 02:04 PM

I have a 2004 honda accord and changed the battery and the radio is asking for a code...I have the serial number...can anyone help me?
Old 09-06-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wqroman View Post
I have a 2004 honda accord and changed the battery and the radio is asking for a code...I have the serial number...can anyone help me?
You can go to any Honda dealer and get the code for your radio with the proof of ownership. Used to just call up to the dealer and they will give it to you, but not any more now. Radio-code.com can get it for you for a fee of $20.
99 Accord 2dr, with 02 f234a swapped, 2" lowered, Exedy clutch, SRI,Megan header, catback,18" aluminum wheels,HID lights, custom LED cluster & LED interrior lights, "push start" button, touch screen DVD with back-up camera. Dynoed 142 whp and 139ft/lb of torque. New ride: 03 Maxima SE 6sp Torsen limited-slip diff, Meridian edition, 1st mod Exedy clutch, catback. Modded cars : 92 Stealth RT twin turbo, 87 Mit Starion wide body intercooled turbo. Checkout my album under my statistics for pics :-)
Old 09-06-2010, 06:08 PM

Tags
2001, 2004, 99, accord, audio, car, code, codes, default, honda, lx, prompting, radio, stereo, sterio