General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honda Car Clock and Navi Clock Don't Sync

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 10:58 PM
old88dog
Unregistered
Default Honda Car Clock and Navi Clock Don't Sync

[:@]I hope someone can help me, as the 2 Honda dealerships that I've been to are having difficulties with this problem.
I have a 2004 Honda Accord Sedan EX V6 with Navigation. It has 50K miles.
I drove from LA to NY 3 weeks ago. The car was perfect - no problems, as usual. Great car for the past 3 years.
The day after I got to NY the battery died. I had a new one put in, and I noticed that the car clock, on the dashboard
display, and the Navigation clock, didn't sync up together, while they always had in the past. I went into the setup
display, made sure the clock was on the correct time (but the setup display is the Navi clock), hit "return", but the dashboard
clock remained the same.
The following week, the A/C blower stopped working also. I brought it to Honda, and they told me that the Navi had to be replaced because the clock and a/c went thru the navigation. They said that they would cover the cost.
I got the car back tonight, but the clock is still off.

Does anyone know if there is a separate button to reprogram the dashboard clock separately? I only want to change that clock
so it's the right time.

Thanks.