General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Passenger and rear windows not working

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 01:28 AM

hi thankx for your concern i really appreciate
i will try and get back to u
thank again

Old 10-20-2013, 01:42 AM

hi redbull is there away to cancel the main switch and use onyl the door switchs to open and close windows in each by installing extra fuse??
i heard about that do u know something about it?

Old 10-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Each window switch already is protected by separate fuses. It is more trouble and risk trying to splice a wire or wires to bypass the power window relay located in the under-hood fuse/relay box; especially if you're not familiar with the electronics.

Old 10-20-2013, 03:06 PM

hi redbull thankx alot
u really life saving it work effictively

Old 10-31-2013, 01:58 AM

Do your manuals by chance show a diagram of the multiplex switch and where in it the resistor, or fuse or other part has stopped working? Is it a thing I can micro solider a new resister onto?
When you explain the testing procedure where you put a wire at P-23 plug in cavity 3 where the white/Grn wire is the ground the Wht/Grn wire. If I just leave that grounded, will that keep on functioning with damaging something else?
Do you have a photo UPCLOSE showing the exact (circuit part) that has gone bad in the multiplex switch?
Thanks,
Gary

Old 12-11-2013, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by soggybottomboy
I ended up purchasing the replacement part last week. It arrived yesterday.

35754-SDA-309 SWITCH ASSY $122.38 on honda parts unlimited.com

I unplugged and unscrewed the old master multiplex unit and installed the new one. It fixed the problem. All my windows work perfect now.

Only problem. My keyless remote had to be reprogrammed. No problem thanks to YouTube.

How to Program Honda Replacement Keyless Entry Car Remote.wmv - YouTube

I actually brought my iPad and followed along with the video. It reprogrammed the remote and everything works flawless.

This forum is awesome.
In the video it shows him programming an actual remote..however i dont have a remote, i only have the key with the unlock/lock on it. Will this method of reprogramming work for said key??

Old 12-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

If you don't have a remote, then there is no need to perform the programing of the "remote".

Old 12-11-2013, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by redbull-1
If you don't have a remote, then there is no need to perform the programing of the "remote".
Weird when i replaced my main switch i lost the ability to lock and unlock my car using the key fob (i guess thats what its called) cant even unlock the trunk from the key fob...

Old 12-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Then you do have the remote. See page 9 of this service bulletin for your car.

http://www.driveaccord.net/PDF/remot...m%2098-011.pdf

Old 12-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by i4getlots
In the video it shows him programming an actual remote..however i dont have a remote, i only have the key with the unlock/lock on it. Will this method of reprogramming work for said key??
Lol, my mistake. I initially thought you meant you only had a valet key.

Quick Reply: Passenger and rear windows not working