General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

A/T control unit, ELD unit, pgm-fi ecu fuse blowing

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Exclamation A/T control unit, ELD unit, pgm-fi ecu fuse blowing

i have a 91 honda accord 2 door EX, i was leaving work yesterday and as i left the parking lot my car died out.. in the middle of the street so that was awsome! i had no loss of power to my head lights, windows, wipers. so i know it has nothing to do with the battery, so i got towed home. this morning i got up checked all my fuses and the A/T control unit, ELD unit, pgm-fi ecu fuse was blown. cool! i got hella fuses, no big deal, so i changed the fuse, warmed up my car, backed out of the driveway and as soon as i put it in drive... pop goes the fuse.. hmm somethins not right here.. so i pushed her back in the driveway and now im researchin as much as i can before i tear everything apart. one thing i did learn so far is that its a A/T control unit, ELD unit, pgm-fi ecu fuse, cause i dont have the fuse box cover lol. i did my tune up 2 and a half weeks ago, so too long ago to be that... other then that, i installed new battery terminals, which also would have nothing to do with this... but to just list resent activity. i checked the fuses and relays under the hood and all are good, please help! any ideas would be greatly appreciated