Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

How to make fire come out of exhaust pipe??

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: How to make fire come out of exhaust pipe??

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

what do you mean nothing super about it?you have the ability to look throughsomeone's hood?..not to sound rude
Well, I think we all can make a safe judgement that an old body Integra (pre-1995ish) with tons of rust and mismatched body panels, rims in the back and steelies up front with a huge fart canon blowing smoke and fire is, by all means, nothing special.

Let's also not forget that you are corrected at a high frequency regarding some of the most menial and uneducated statements I've ever heard around here, not to sound rude, of course.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:52 AM

Also,please remind me to be more politically correct in the future.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 AM

haha!

Old 04-22-2008, 10:58 AM

To get back on topic, when rally cars shift gears, fire comes out of their exhausts, so I'm pretty sure it's not bad or terrible.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: finch13

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

what do you mean nothing super about it?you have the ability to look throughsomeone's hood?..not to sound rude
Well, I think we all can make a safe judgement that an old body Integra (pre-1995ish) with tons of rust and mismatched body panels, rims in the back and steelies up front with a huge fart canon blowing smoke and fire is, by all means, nothing special.

Let's also not forget that you are corrected at a high frequency regarding some of the most menial and uneducated statements I've ever heard around here, not to sound rude, of course.
stop being immoral, and attacking me. attack the issue. we are not debating over what my statements are, and don't judge a book by its cover Mr. Superman since you obviously can look through cars. and you aren't being rude, i could give two f***s what you think playa.so speak your mind,don't let your mind speak.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:16 AM

Immoral? LOL

I'm not even really sure what that says ^

Old 04-23-2008, 08:42 AM

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

Immoral? LOL

Had to look it up because school didnt help me out so much.... well here you go..

im·moral (i môr′əl)

adjective
[*]not in conformity with accepted principles of right and wrong behavior[*]wicked[*]not in conformity with the accepted standards of proper sexual behavior; unchaste; lewd[/ol][/align]

Old 04-23-2008, 09:18 AM

thats not a good understanding of what immoral is guy...

this is better...

1. violating moral principles; not conforming to the patterns of conduct usually accepted or established as consistent with principles of personal and social ethics.

2. not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds"

Old 04-23-2008, 09:19 AM

ORIGINAL: JkillaAcc02

Immoral? LOL

Had to look it up because school didnt help me out so much.... well here you go..

im·moral (i môr′əl)

adjective[*]not in conformity with accepted principles of right and wrong behavior[*]wicked[*]not in conformity with the accepted standards of proper sexual behavior; unchaste; lewd
[ol][/ol][/align]
WHAT THIRD WORLD DICTIONARY ARE YOU CARRYING????THAT IS NOTONE OF IMMORAL'S DEFINTIONS....

Old 04-23-2008, 09:22 AM

Immoral? LOL

[sm=ts.gif][sm=mail.gif][sm=type.gif]

Quick Reply: How to make fire come out of exhaust pipe??