Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

honda love

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Default honda love

I know this is pretty gay but just wanted to get y'all opinion first before I post this on Importatlanta.com and get raped for posting a noob question. This might just be me but i think as honda people, not just accord people, but honda as a whole we should unify together. By this I mean have y'all ever seen a bike in front of you and another motorcycle pass them, well they always show respect by pointin' to the ground or something. My point we should stop talking *poop* about each other and join together, with something like flash a left blinker at each other or something. I mean I know i have said *POOP* about other hondas " what the*HECK* is that little *BUTT* civic lookin' at, does he want to race or something?" But mybe I'm the only one that does that.
AND MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE..so get over it ACCORD 2K and go on with your life and show some LOVE for all people of the Earth (and there Cars...

WheelBrokerAng...sending you this wisdom
[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 07-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: honda love

wha??? you lost me there.........

Old 07-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Banned

There is a similar thing that classic car drivers and some exotics do. Flash your lights to aknowledge another driver with the same make/same model.
If I did this in my Accord in the UK I would probably get strange looks. The other downside is we have a good few Hondas here as I am sure the US does, I would spend all day aknowledging other drivers. I think it is fair to say that it is a smaller percentage of Honda owners visit Honda forums, i.e Enthusiastic owners. Again I only speak for the UK you US guys may know otherwise.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:56 PM

yeah....i guess

Old 07-10-2006, 10:02 PM

Wow WheelBrokerAng, I have nothing to say to that, and you censored the *poop* out of my post

There will be POOP only in this forum . No S--T [sm=smiley35.gif]

WheelBrokerAng [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 07-10-2006, 11:39 PM

Jeepers (wrangler drivers) have a "jeep wave". They wave to their fellow jeep drivers. Kinda cheesy, but it's cool.

Old 07-12-2006, 03:56 PM

Jeepers (wrangler drivers) have a "jeep wave". They wave to their fellow jeep drivers. Kinda cheesy, but it's cool.
lol, you noticed that too? I never realized they did that until my buddy (who drives a Jeep) just randomly waved at some guy and I asked him why. I suppose hes not crazy.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:49 PM

left blinker huh? well how you goin to tell everone in the WORLD about this? good idea but.

Old 07-12-2006, 09:38 PM

ORIGINAL: tom15425

lol, you noticed that too? I never realized they did that until my buddy (who drives a Jeep) just randomly waved at some guy and I asked him why. I suppose hes not crazy.
Yeah, my fiance just got a jeep so I've picked up on it and now she's doing it to everyone in a Jeep.

Old 07-12-2006, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: bigdog99

left blinker huh? well how you goin to tell everone in the WORLD about this? good idea but.

Ok noob, I was just seeing what the response I would get, and saying smart **BUTT**comments isn't a good way to enter a site.
GotCha Also..WheelBrokerAng

Quick Reply: honda love