Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Who are the moderators?

Old 11-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Question Who are the moderators?

Hello all. I have no clue who the moderators are. I would like to deactivate my membership. I have not had a pleasant experience on this forum. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 11-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Supper Moderator

I am one of the mods...Why have you not had a pleasant experience with HAF?

Old 11-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry that you feel that way.

You have to understand there are lots of different things that can, will, do happen to cars.

Knowing the year/model/trans and a few other things helps with possible known issues.

We strongly suggest that everyone put thier car info into their signature line so that if anyone forgets to give that info....well it is right there.

You can see my signature line.....I don't have enough room to give all of the details of all of them but I hope you understand.

Old 11-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

I tried my hardest to help Steadyone; unfortunately he (or I suppose she) persisted in giving us irrelevant and often conflicting information, and then when we were unable to answer the unanswerable to his (or her) satisfaction, we were informed we were either rude, useless, or both.

Old 11-14-2014, 02:56 AM
Administrator
Talking Hello Men

Some times they can't express why, so they just don't.

Old 11-14-2014, 04:22 AM
Newest Of Newbies

That is not true Shipo. I tried my best to give the information needed. However because you could not understand it you made comments that were not helpful and disrespectful and uncalled for. Instead of trying to helping narrow down the situation. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving.

Old 11-14-2014, 01:48 PM
Supper Moderator

One hard thing about asking questions on forums is everyone reads post differently and everyone writes their threads differently as well. So the one thing to remember when asking a specific question is to add as much detail as possible so the the other members can have more of an idea of what your problem/issue might be...and vice versa. If you don't know the answer it's best to not say anything to mislead others.
I have absolutely no idea of what has happen while I have been MIA. But from what I have gathered from this thread is miscommunication??? I have yet to look at the threads/post to see what's going on. But I guess I need to....

Old 11-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Supper Moderator

This forum is a community and a good hand full of us call it a family. So that's how it needs to be. Treat everyone new, old ,misinformed or uneducated (about honda stuff obviously) as a part of the HAF family....so that we can inform and educate the ones who need help as well as our self's. If the misinformed or uneducated refuse to learn well nothing that really can be done.
If you guys have an issue about something PM each other and keep it off the forums.

Also Steadyone if you scroll to the bottom of the forum page under "HAF Help & Suggestion Center" you will see "View Forum Leaders". That will tell you who our HAF mod's are.

Last edited by g22cd5; 11-14-2014 at 02:07 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by g22cd5
This forum is a community and a good hand full of us call it a family. So that's how it needs to be. Treat everyone new, old ,misinformed or uneducated (about honda stuff obviously) as a part of the HAF family.
^ Agree 100%

OP - Again, sorry you feel that way. Trust me that is not what this site is about......I am and have been on other forums that, well I call them "post a question/comment at your own risk" forums....there is more picking and bashing that actual help.

Old 11-15-2014, 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=g22cd5;352987]This forum is a community and a good hand full of us call it a family.

Hope it turns out that way for me. I still go to the Fiesta Faction Forum even though the Fiesta has been gone three months. I don't miss the Fiesta. Accord is three months old and everything still works! What a concept.

Have to figure out how to get a picture by my name.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who are the moderators?