Authentic RAYS ENGINEERING Wheels - Ro_Ja by Rays
Gram Lights 57F Pro
Size: 18 X 8JET +40mm
Bolt Pattern: 5 X 114.3mm
Color: Carbon Black w/ Polished Lip
Style: Forged 2 Piece Aluminum with Hex Screws/Rivets
Price: $1,200.00 OBO (Includes Rays Lugs and Center Caps)
Will Ship at Buyer’s Expense
Located: Naperville, IL
I purchased a new car and these rims no longer fit so I’m looking to sell them, although reluctantly. These were purchased a few years back for ~580.00 per wheel w/o the Rays lugs and center caps. My loss is someone else’s gain. Wheels are in excellent shape and were cared for exceptionally using only cleaning products approved by Rays Engineering. These wheels have highly desired 5 spoke design and lightweight weighting only ~20 lbs. each. There are just a few curb rashes that you can see from the pictures and are super clean. Lighter than the 57F Pro is lighter than the 57 Pro.
Rays Engineering wheels are manufactured through two different processes; forging and casting. After each wheel is manufactured, the wheel goes through strenuous inspection before being packaged and shipped out. Gram Lights is a product line of Rays Engineering. These wheels are very rare as the 57F Pro line is discontinued and the color (Carbon Black finish is very similar to the Diamond Black finish on Volks).
Bolt Pattern of 5 X 114.3 fits most Japanese models’ Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Subaru, Lexus, etc.
The forging process for a Rays Wheel consists of seven steps:
1. Hot Forging - Takes a billet and creates metal lines through volume distribution with a hot press.
2. RM Forging - Forging method exclusively developed Rays Engineering. Finishing of designed parts on the wheel is completed during this process.
3. Cold Spinning - Width of wheel is constructed during this process with a high-speed spinning machine.
4. Heat Treatment - Wheel is quickly heated then immediately cooled down with a solution to form a strong structure for the wheel.
5. Machine Work - Special cutting device used to improve roundness of the wheel.
6. Shot Blast - This process smooths the surface of the wheel to prepare of aesthetic finishing.
7. Surface Finishing - Various chemicals are used to prevent corrosion and protect the surface of the wheel
If you have any questions or would like more information or pictures, please feel free to reach out.
You can also text me at 630-877-6320 for additional information as I don’t check the site very often and to get a quicker response I would suggest that you text.
Thanks for checking out my ad.