Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

info pls--wtb 2013 6 cly cpe off lease

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Default info pls--wtb 2013 6 cly cpe off lease

i am a senior- with a bought new 08 civic si---that I really love--but want to move to (IF I CAN FIND ONE) a very low miles, very fresh, senior, non smoker, farter, pet owner, etc Accord--

In other words your Aunt Millies garaged car, one time a week to church etc, you know the drill---It is time for these cars to come in off of three year lease-I don't know how that is handled--used to be dealers processed the returns- sold retail what they wanted, and wholesaled others..--How and where can I find out how to find one of these cars?--and I want to verify previous driver maintenance no wrecks etc, thank you-

Old 06-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Thank you for your help. I'm a really old guy-original owner of a 2008 SI with two hundred thousand on it coming up. I need to start shopping for something else- I am stuck on a 2013-2017 V6 coupe Accord manual transmission- I am certain I'll have a lot of difficulty with finding that -I am a very particular shopper- I want Aunt Millie's car- no pets no smoking no farting no wrecks etc etc.
I figure that the used car market is going to go down and bottom out sometime in the next four to six months- so that's the time I have allotted for myself to shop- problem is I can't find out any source of information for specific Honda models!
What I really need is a Honda dealership service advisor- but that will never happen-
I wonder if I could get some knowledgeable person on this forum to do some Skype video meetings with me on questions and answers?? On specific trim/models equipment etc..I dont really care bout equip nav and so on..mostly outdated, more trouble than it's worth ..Iphone guy here.
this email tag will never work. me going to car lots and talk to morons hustler's drunks druggers ****heads idiots and so on also will never work-- every ***** one of them is a lying son of a b****.
(think Nancy Pelosi needing a drink)
So far this is what I think I know, I think I want a 2013 to 2017 Honda Accord Coupe V6 manual transmission I think they're two models that that might be it says e x - L and I forgot the other one I think it's mandatory that the only colors that come in the model I want are red gray and black.
I am pretty sure that I do not want the ATV transmission --either one straight- stick, or straight automatic if I have to relent for the manual transmission-- I do not want the variable cylinder timing I want all 6 cylinders on all the time so what I really need is somebody that understands all the trim and all the options and all everything for the 2013 to 2017 Honda Accords.
so if and when I find the two or three cars that are possible that I want to buy I want to have all my ducks lin

ed up I do not want to listen to anybody's bull**** -
I got a great Honda guy that's going to review this car pull out the flood cars etc etc and I'm a happy guy-
but I have to tell you it's pretty f****** overwhelming to try to get this done on my own