South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Calling all Accords in Phoenix Az

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 04:06 AM
Default Calling all Accords in Phoenix Az

Hey every one I know there are more Accords out there in Az. Im in a car club and we hang out every fri sat night and I'm tired of being the only Accord out there. We are just people who love cars and just want to hang out and talk. Nothing crazy or stupid. we hate drama and all that goes with it. so if anyone wants to come and hang with other car enthusiast please come out and visit. We hang at the best buy parking lot on the NE corner of 83rd ave and bell rd. We don't have cop trouble because we DO NOT allow any stupidity. If you are doing anything that might get us kicked out we will call the cops and have you removed from the location. So come out and have fun.

Old 07-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Thumbs up Long time no bump on this!

Originally Posted by murderdcd5
Hey every one I know there are more Accords out there in Az. Im in a car club and we hang out every fri sat night and I'm tired of being the only Accord out there. We are just people who love cars and just want to hang out and talk. Nothing crazy or stupid. we hate drama and all that goes with it. so if anyone wants to come and hang with other car enthusiast please come out and visit. We hang at the best buy parking lot on the NE corner of 83rd ave and bell rd. We don't have cop trouble because we DO NOT allow any stupidity. If you are doing anything that might get us kicked out we will call the cops and have you removed from the location. So come out and have fun.
Hey fellow accord owners! new member here. I see this post is really old but I guess it could use a bump! anybody still meeting at best buy? Just got my accord, lookin to get it out!

Old 07-07-2012, 02:21 PM

I would also like to know if you guys still hang out there. I have a 2000 accord ex. It isn't fixed up or anything. Just got it not too long ago. Anyway, let me know if or when you guys are meeting up again.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by 5spd-ex
I would also like to know if you guys still hang out there. I have a 2000 accord ex. It isn't fixed up or anything. Just got it not too long ago. Anyway, let me know if or when you guys are meeting up again.
i have a 92' accord ex. id like to get something going out here in az! get a little group together...

Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 AM

Hey guys thanks for the bump. Anyway the club doesn't hang there anymore. They are usually at the jack in the box on deer valley and 23rd ave. Im not there any longer as I am a truck driver now. But the rest of the club is still going to strong. Still they meet up at 9 or 10. Tell them that RJ told you about the meet. Have fun.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:53 PM

Hey Robf20Baccord, Where in AZ are you at?

Old 07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Thumbs up meet

Originally Posted by 5spd-ex
Hey Robf20Baccord, Where in AZ are you at?
Phoenix, around 35th ave and bell. 602-565-9252 any accord owners or honda enthusiests welcome to text me. i might stop by that jack in a box. it's always weird going to meets when you dont know anyone though.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Now your all getting somewheres. This region forum needs to be used more by all regions..

Thanks for posting people

Old 09-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Bump. looking for more people in Phx. im an active member here. PM me or text. my honda needs friends.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:46 PM

Hey, just joined! I'm near 59th and Bell Rd. You guys still do meets?

Quick Reply: Calling all Accords in Phoenix Az