South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Texas

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Texas4Banger09
Ha... yeah I'm part of the problem =) 92 miles out of Houston 74 out of Austin =)
Dude that sucks.. you pretty much an hour+ from every where... where are you? We need to get some more meets that the few that occur. Texas is too big for just one!

Old 03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
BigJ
Unregistered

Hey how goes it. Was wondering thru the forum. Good to see some Dallas/Fort Worth folks on this site. Im a new owner of an 94 accord. Nothing special right now,but hoping to get it in position to get it hooked up. I had a friend that used to deal with Hondas all the time had a car club and everything here in Arlington, but has since sold his honda.

Anyways hope to holla at yall later.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by BigJ
Hey how goes it. Was wondering thru the forum. Good to see some Dallas/Fort Worth folks on this site. Im a new owner of an 94 accord. Nothing special right now,but hoping to get it in position to get it hooked up. I had a friend that used to deal with Hondas all the time had a car club and everything here in Arlington, but has since sold his honda.

Anyways hope to holla at yall later.
Awesome bro, I hope we can get something similar started for this area. We are in need of something around here.

So you have anything planned for you ride?

Old 03-12-2009, 08:29 AM
marquisdee1018
Unregistered

Well my car is a 90(cb7). The only think I have done to mine is an intake, exhaust, and it's lowered. Hopefully, I can get a header and a p12 ecu here pretty soon. I'm trying to get it to here my civic is with the mods.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:41 PM

Cool Cool... I'm the same... actually all I have is an exhaust system and vented and dimpled brakes. I'm going to be ordering a CAI this week and then a J & test pipe.... after that there isn't much you can do as far as bolt ons. There is forced induction... but I drive this thing 40+ miles a day, so I'm not sure if I want to tear it up that much.

So how many Dallas area ppl is this 4 or 5?

Old 03-12-2009, 03:53 PM
BigJ
Unregistered

Right now I just want to get it running properly before I try to think anything after market. So im looking to get the tranny fixed because its changing gears hard and then go from there. Basically just on step at a time.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Hi guys my name is ty and i am from the Austin/Dallas area.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Administrator
Talking Hi Texans:

Looks like you guys are going to have a good place to chat in...thats why I had this part of the forum added in here last year...Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Texas-american%2520flag.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Trizekiel
Unregistered

hey guys, i just joined this forum, im from keller/haltom part of town. i drive a 94 accord and havnt seen any around. i didnt know if anyone knew about meets up at startbucks over in keller. its a pretty big car meet but its like a melting pot, all kinds of cars go up there.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Trizekiel
hey guys, i just joined this forum, im from keller/haltom part of town. i drive a 94 accord and havnt seen any around. i didnt know if anyone knew about meets up at startbucks over in keller. its a pretty big car meet but its like a melting pot, all kinds of cars go up there.
whats going on bro, what night is on?

Quick Reply: Texas