Vendors Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Advertising Cleared Up

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Default Advertising Cleared Up

Mission:Speed link only lists parts for 6th gen Civics. Their banner says "The Source for Accord Performance Parts."
tsk tsk tsk

Hope This Cleared Up All Misconceptions For EveryOne....
WheelBrokerAng

Old 01-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: False Advertising

yea thats just bullship...lol

Old 01-23-2006, 07:12 AM

Pick up the phone or use the keyboard.......I got my exhaust header from them for my 7th gen. Accord and at a good price to boot.

Old 01-23-2006, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

Pick up the phone or use the keyboard.......I got my exhaust header from them for my 7th gen. Accord and at a good price to boot.
Thanks RTex!!!

Lance, as you can see, our website is very new and we are in the stages of getting it together so everyone can shop online. But, just for a moment, since you did look at our website, imagine typing a DESCRIPITON and PRICE of every single product made by every single brand that we carry (thousands of auto parts), and then uploading it on a website. Not to mention the research that goes behind making sure our prices are competitive with all of the other aftermarket parts retailers. You can imagine how time consuming that would be, right.

So, before you post things like that in my section, maybe take a look or do a search for some of the things that others have said about us and the things we sell. Also, please consider some of the other factors that are involved in running a business, and don't just tarnish our name because there wasn't a link for Accord parts, as there are a lot of other things involved.

If you have any questions about pricing, or availability on any product you are interested in, please don't hesitate to e-mail or call me, and I will be glad to help you out. That is why I am an active member on this forum, so I can help everyone get the parts they want for a great price!

Old 01-26-2006, 10:16 AM

I respect your entrepreneurial spirit.
However, I was not trying to tarnish your name but rather point out a factual observation. I like shopping online for parts and I could not get any Accord parts info on your site. As a consumer, I was displeased with your website.
By sharing this with you, you now know that others have had the same experience, and not shared it with you. Which means lost business.
So rather than defend what you haven't done on your website, you should spend the energy to improve it.

Good luck with your business.

Old 01-26-2006, 12:32 PM

Thanks for your response!

Yes, in my eyes you did tarnish our name. Saying "False Advertising" about our company and adding your Thumbs Down icon with your post was by no means neutral, or factual, as you stated. It was a negative statement. If you thought there was an issue, you could have sent me a PM, an e-mail, or called and asked me where all the parts listings were for Accords. I would have then explained the situation to you like I did above.

Your statement of False Advertisement is incorrect. Our slogan doesn't say "The source for Accord performance parts on our website" It says "the source for Accord performance parts." So you see, we don't even mention our website in the slogan, but just a link to it so you can find info on how to contact us. False advertising would have been if we said we sold Accord performance parts, and we actually didn't. If you would have spent the time to read the information on the website instead of posting negative comments, it would have been easy to understand.

This is what separates us from other companies, we pride ourselves on being active and participating members of this and other forums, so you can know and trust the people you are buying from. It also allows us to give the absolute lowest prices on parts because we can have direct interaction with our customers instead of simply hoping they don't find a better price somewhere else, and walk away.

I appreciate your input on our site, but you could have done it in a more respectful manner, like making a suggestion on how our site could be improved. Instead, you chose to post a negative comment without even trying to see if in fact we were "the source for Accord performance parts" which is the statement that you disagree with. I hope this makes things a little more clear for you.

Sam

Old 01-28-2006, 04:53 PM

I understand getting upset about a negative comment about your business, but as a consumer, I have the right to choose where I shop and voice what I don't like about a service being offered.
I stand by my comments.

Old 01-28-2006, 06:11 PM

I have already posted my positive experience with these folks. Service and follow up were both exceptional. I have spent my money with them and speak from experience not conjecture. You, on the other hand, haven't spent one red cent or even tried to find out what they sell or can acquire for you. You simply want to grumble about their website and accuse them of false advertising. Tsk Tsk.

I will buy from them again without a second thought.

Old 01-30-2006, 07:40 PM

Thanks for your support Rtex! It is good to have customers that have done business with us stand behind our service. It means a lot to us!

Lance, you are right about being able to voice your opinion about a service being offered, no argument there. But the thing is, you haven't utilized our services, it's as simple as that. Therefore, you have no room to give ANY opinion, whether it be positive or negative. Please keep this in mind.

Old 01-30-2006, 09:19 PM

A customer that purchased from these folks and feels he got a raw deal should indeed speak up and loudly. Those that want to blow smoke up your shorts without spending one second to find out the truth are another story. I stand behind my praise of Mission Speed. Call them for expert advice and product availability for your particular car, you'll be very glad you did, I am.

My Apex-i muffler will be coming from Mission Speed as soon as I can cough up the $$, they can't help you with that part [sm=boohoo.gif]

Quick Reply: Advertising Cleared Up