Vendors Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Best On-line Honda Accessory Site???

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Default Best On-line Honda Accessory Site???

I see that the dealer prices on the basic Honda accessories is quite high. There are a number of sites selling Genuine Honda accessories.

ANy info on which is the preferred site for price and service on the Honda brand accessories...and other items????

2008 EX-L 4cyl...Manual...w/o Navi on its way...Basque Red Pearl...Tom R

Old 12-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Best On-line Honda Accessory Site???

i use h and a accessories. dealer out of norcal.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:34 PM

I have used Hondapartsdeals.com -- the shipping is a little steep though.

Parts were all brand new, shipping was quite fast, prices were better than anywhere else I looked.

Old 05-04-2008, 09:33 PM

Are you still in contact with your Honda sales guy? I know they tend to jump from dealers to dealers. But one of them said he'll use his employee discount if I ever need any accesories.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:01 PM

H and A baby. Good prices, good service, fast shipping.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:04 PM

I have also used H and A with great success. Hardtopguy.com is also a Honda distributor and a great guy. Good service as well.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

I try to stay away from majestic honda, had a few different incidences with them.

For starters i ordered a bumper cover, then they said they would not ship it, so i was like oh no big deal i'll be down in Providence this weekend anyway(2 hours away). So I go down telling them that i am going down that day and they said sure you can pick it up then..... and they are closed.

Then I make a special trip down to get it when i am certian they will be there(cost me like $40 in gas to go down and back. I get there, open up the bumper, and it looks like someone took a hammer to it, they say they can have another one tomorrow but i said screw that i'm not paying another $40 to drive down here and get it.

and then another time i ordered a part and a week later they said it was out of stock.........and actually i dont know if i ever got refunded for that...........

Old 05-05-2008, 01:48 PM

We should start a bad service thread to warn other people... I don't want to thread-jack this one.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: finch13

We should start a bad service thread to warn other people... I don't want to thread-jack this one.
[:'(] Hey Finch13...you just started one right there...not really the thing to do...opens you up for a slander charge if you say the wrong things about companys...they read these forums just like we do...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 05-05-2008, 07:09 PM

So they can charge me if they have bad service? I'm going on waiting 3 weeks for my clutch and flywheel to come in. It's ridiculous. If you have bad service, then the company should get their act together.

Quick Reply: Best On-line Honda Accessory Site???