Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

can ANYBOBY help me

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 01:33 AM
ttwista
Unregistered
Question can ANYBOBY help me

i just got a 97 accord 4 cyl. and i want to add a few things. which would be better an front air dam or the big front body kit or are they the samething cause i really dont know......i was looking at the wings west w-type air dam with maybe side skirts and the rear bumper.....and also...any insight on bettering the engine? i already did the CAI headers and magnaflow cat-back........PLEASE HELP

Old 05-23-2009, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by ttwista
i just got a 97 accord 4 cyl. and i want to add a few things. which would be better an front air dam or the big front body kit or are they the samething cause i really dont know......i was looking at the wings west w-type air dam with maybe side skirts and the rear bumper.....and also...any insight on bettering the engine? i already did the CAI headers and magnaflow cat-back........PLEASE HELP
In terms of bettering the engine, unless you turbo, supercharge, swap or put some nos in there, I/H/E is pretty much all you're gonna get out of the engine's hp

Old 05-24-2009, 04:13 AM
ttwista
Unregistered

i was thinkin of doin a swap......wat type would u recommend.....my brother has a spare k series...would that be a hassle and im not sure which 1........also what about the first question with the air dam?

Old 05-24-2009, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by ttwista
i was thinkin of doin a swap......wat type would u recommend.....my brother has a spare k series...would that be a hassle and im not sure which 1........also what about the first question with the air dam?
I'm not knowledgeable on engine swaps or compatibility so someone with that knowledge should jump on this.

About the air dam, I believe the air dam IS the front part of the body kit for the WW kit so they're the same thing.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:18 AM

throw a throttel body spacer on there with that CAI oh man it will run so much better thats wat i did.