Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Appearance (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/appearance-9/)
-   -   Seat covers for 2015 Accord (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/appearance-9/seat-covers-2015-accord-62314/)

BostonDan 10-03-2015 10:28 PM

Seat covers for 2015 Accord

Hi - I just bought a new 2015 Accord Sport Sedan and want to get seat covers to protect the car interior from the kids and the dog. Does anyone have recommendations on seat covers for both front and back seats. I'd like to spend under $200 but will spend up to $300 if I have to. Any thoughts on those covers sold at Autozone, Advance Auto Parts, and Pepboys?

In advance, thanks for the guidance.

Prospector 10-03-2015 11:45 PM

Welcome to the forum, Dan

Carid is one of this forum's sponsors, they carry a great selection of items for Accords.. including seat covers

BostonDan 10-04-2015 06:58 AM

Hi Prospector. Thanks for responding.
I checked Carid out, but was unsure of which brand / model to get.
I'm looking for solid black, something that will last many years, fits snugly, doesn't look cheap, but also under 200 preferably or under 300. Suggestions?

2015 Honda Accord Sport, dark grey

Prospector 10-04-2015 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by BostonDan (Post 363601)
Hi Prospector. Thanks for responding.
I checked Carid out, but was unsure of which brand / model to get.
I'm looking for solid black, something that will last many years, fits snugly, doesn't look cheap, but also under 200 preferably or under 300. Suggestions?

2015 Honda Accord Sport, dark grey

As with any product on the market, "... beauty is in the eye of the beholder", in other words, select something that appeals to you personally.
After re-reading your original post and considering that your objective is to protect the upholstery from mishaps by the kids & dog... perhaps you could go with a higher-end seat cover for the rear only... thus saving some $ compared to a full set (?).... merely a suggestion

BostonDan 10-06-2015 03:04 AM

Neoprene Caltrend vs Neoprene Coverking, any thoughts on if one brand is better than the other.

BostonDan 10-21-2015 12:53 PM

CoverKing Neoprene - Update

I ended up purchasing CoverKing Neoprene seat covers and I am disappointed and expected the custom seat covers to have a better fit. The covers are big for the upper-half of the seat. If I had to do it over again, I would have just purchased universal seat covers.

I've emailed CoverKing support to see if they have any suggestions but I think I'm stuck. The restocking fee and cost of shipping these back makes it not worth the effort.

Bomgart 01-07-2016 07:30 AM

I too have a 2015 Accord Sport and am looking for Neoprene seat covers... So stay away from CoverKing? Alot of websites I go to show a Lowback seat as the only option for my car... my seat is not Lowback... Any suggestions?