Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/)
-   -   custom harness (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/custom-harness-43381/)

shyboy 10-15-2011 05:30 PM

custom harness

I have a double din Chinese mobile station and I am trying to make custom harness.

Everything is good I just need to make a connection from that harness to my AUX in.

I bought the PGHHD1 harness which gives me a connector to connect my stereo. from PGHHD1 I have bunch of wires but I only need to connect 6 wires to PGHHD1 connector.

my current mobile station wiring diagram which needs to connect to AUX is like this
Picture

on this diagram there are six main wires are coming from my main harness which needs to connect to AUX. this is european accord connector which I cut and trying to change it with PGHHD1 connector

I would really appreciate if someone can just guide me that which wires connect to where.

shyboy 10-15-2011 05:33 PM

or if someone can give me the wiring diagram of the american honda aux connector (the back of the stereo) then I can play with the wires and see if I able to connect correct wires.

thanks,

shyboy 10-15-2011 05:51 PM

the main six wires are on the wiring diagram are these which I need to hook up with my stereo connector.
6,12,14,16, 3,17

I need to know these wires will connect what wires on the back of stereo.

shyboy 10-16-2011 10:41 AM

I think I blow up the fuse.

Can't find where is the stereo fuse location. I see where the fuse panel is, but couldn't find what fuse is for stereo?

Its for accord 2011 sedan LX

shyboy 10-16-2011 10:54 AM

Also, my remote key doesn't work. It won't lock, unlock or open the trunk.
I can only lock/unlock using the buttons on the door and the power window works as well.

I really hope it's the blown fuse but if not, I'm totally screwed...

shyboy 10-16-2011 11:41 AM

found it, it was under the hood, 10amp fuse called Interior lights.

now get back to my harness issues, i need to hookup those 6 wires..

anyone can plz. let me where those should connect to my factory stereo?

poorman212 10-16-2011 12:04 PM

What are you working on- I've got real good wire diagrams for the radio's on my 3rd gen's.

shyboy 10-16-2011 04:22 PM

I have Chinese mobile station. the harness which comes with this have European Accord stereo connector which goes to factory stereo, and I am trying to change that connector. I need the factory stereo connector diagram which tell me if I put my connector to factory stereo (XM port) what wire means what.

thats what I need to know so I can connect my harness to the stereo.

keep_hope_alive 10-18-2011 08:14 AM

if you are popping fuses, that means you are working on wires with the battery connected. you can damage the vehicle that way. disconnect the battery when making future wiring modifications.

i can't see the pictures. can you post them using [img] tags? i don't have a flickr account and don't want to create one to view pictures.