Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/)
-   -   need help please, electric code p0560 (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/need-help-please-electric-code-p0560-40714/)

accordboost 06-12-2011 09:16 PM

need help please, electric code p0560

hey whats up.
i got a problem on my 2002 accord 4cyl ex.
yesterday i removed the radio and center councel then re-instaled it,
and my car went crazy. the viper alarm wont lock doors, i cant controll the windows from the driver side panel (only mine) and i got a check engine code p0560.
i got no clue what went wrong any help???

keep_hope_alive 06-13-2011 08:32 PM

Sounds like a harness is still disconnected. I have had mine completely stripped before, no issues.

Step by step, what did you do?

I will look up that engine code.

bob5528 06-13-2011 09:16 PM

P0560 System Voltage Malfunction

may have mixed up a couple wires check wires and grounds

accordboost 06-13-2011 09:57 PM

1 thing i did was unhook the ac,double parking,and clock wires.
then i pulled out the center counsel that houses all those controls, cleaned it up(had some weeird residue on it) hooked everything back together and...
thats when i got my cel code and windows didint wont and my viper alarm triped and wont lock doors

keep_hope_alive 06-14-2011 07:36 AM

make sure the driver's control unit doesn't have the window lock switch engaged. i've had that happen to me before, i never use it so i don't think to check it. do the windows work with their respective controls?

somewhere, the alarm installer tapped wires for door monitoring, do you know where that was? you may need to disconnect battery negative to reset the car.

there aren't any door lock wires in the center console, so it may be an alarm wire that was knocked loose. who did the alarm install? do you know where the brain is located? (don't post location on the forum). The alarm should be tapping wires mostly at the driver's and passenger's fuse/relay boxes and steering column.

accordboost 06-14-2011 02:49 PM

yea i figured it out... there was a wire running from the brain of the alarm wich ripped so i taped it up problem solved... who knew and alarm would seat of a cel lol.

keep_hope_alive 06-14-2011 06:34 PM

interesting. well, the alarm interfaces with many of the factory wires, that one must have affected it. what did it connect to? i would want to reconnect it.

accordboost 06-21-2011 04:26 PM

it actually connected to a wire in the clock...got no clue why but after i wired em up everything worked... this was the previous owner who did these connections so idk what the hhell he was thinking.

keep_hope_alive 06-22-2011 12:35 PM

I avoid used cars that were molested by someone else for that very reason. Otherwise I am ripping everything out and redoing everything, :)