Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/)
-   -   playstation 2 in my car (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/playstation-2-my-car-597/)

accordlowered04 05-25-2005 03:48 PM

playstation 2 in my car

hey i was wondering what would be the best kind of t.v. to run my playstation 2 to? I recently installed the ps2 in my glovebox and am thinking about putting an in-dash t.v. or either molding one into my dash. please help me figure out what i should do about t.v. wise.

accorddriverc 05-25-2005 05:21 PM

RE: playstation 2 in my car

what year is your car because I have a ps2 in my car but it wouldn't fit in the glovebox? Oh and to answer your wuestion it depends on what you like and how much you want to spend. I like kenwood products so I have the KVT-911 HU

DIRTYCUBAN 05-25-2005 08:15 PM

i have a great head unit flip up pioneer avh 6400 i paid over 2 grand for it, and i am selling it for 400 dollars... let me know if your interseted, it is a flip up, 6.5 inch screen, had it in my accord hooked up to my playstation 2 as well, nothing is wrong with it, i bought another car with a flip up already installed, so i have no use for my old baby, it has remote, and av input outputs for like a reverse camera etc, and it has a detachable face, haha brings me back to the days when i would be playing mortal kombat in "rush hour traffic" aka slow turtle traffic on the freeway

accordlowered04 06-14-2005 03:23 PM

i bought me a 6.5" pyle tft t.v. to run my playstation to right now. paid only $60 for it brand new outta a stereo shop that a guy in my car clubs uncle owns. i will see how that works. but i am interested in the flipout dirtycuban has available but funds are low right now.

Shocker 06-24-2005 08:47 PM

F#CK BEANS
over 2000 FOR A AVH 6400 UR OFF YOUR ROCKER

Schmutzli 04-05-2006 04:27 PM

yeah, i was going to install a playstation 2 in my accord as well, but there was no room because I had already installed a refrigerator and a toilet in there, so i just decided to play my ps2 at home

ORIGINAL: accordlowered04

hey i was wondering what would be the best kind of t.v. to run my playstation 2 to? I recently installed the ps2 in my glovebox and am thinking about putting an in-dash t.v. or either molding one into my dash. please help me figure out what i should do about t.v. wise.

lightshow 04-05-2006 05:53 PM

lmao

sir_nasty 04-05-2006 06:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Schmutzli

yeah, i was going to install a playstation 2 in my accord as well, but there was no room because I had already installed a refrigerator and a toilet in there, so i just decided to play my ps2 at home

Why didn't you put something usefull in there? I can't fit jack in my glove box or trunk for that matter.... the fricken taps take up a LOT of room... Be sure if you do this mod to brace the kegs in the trunk properly.... Reminds me of the days when I got stuck in traffic for like 3 hours and wound up at work drunk as a skunk...

marbro 04-05-2006 10:07 PM

*blinks* this thread is almost a year old....... why do people like doing this?! but yeah i know what you mean, my excuses is less room for the bodies...........

Slystallonefan 04-20-2006 05:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Schmutzli

LooooooL that was funny :D