Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/)
-   -   what would 6,800 plus watts sound like (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/what-would-6-800-plus-watts-sound-like-6492/)

solobaric6800w 12-15-2006 09:42 PM

what would 6,800 plus watts sound like

hi im new to this site i have bought a 1995 honda accord with 27255 miles on it with an auto,f22b2 2.2 sohc,4-door sedan since i bought it in the summer i have put the following in ,

two zx2500.1
one zx850.4
one zx1000.1
one 30 band kq
two 15" L7
one 12" cvr comp
custom made box
1/0 gauge wire
two optima batt
one pcnc-4.0f 6farad
one aem high flow fuel rail
4 accel 255liter/min
one aem fuel pressure reg.
one injen cold air intake
dc sports 4-2-1 header
straight pipe
2.5 dnx intermedite pipe
2.5 inlet 4" outlet axle back flow master
two 4" 5 arm spider lights
two 3"3 arm spider lights
aftermarket space age tail lights
dual halo black/blue headlight
blacked out front bumper lights
one set of street glow 3 in 1 driving lamps
one set of tcs carbonfiber f1 racing mirrors
one black leather auto shifter
one black/blue sparco e-brake handle
white accent led lighiting rods under car kit
carbon fiber fuel door
two 9"sun visor lcd tvs
6" rear view back up camra/tv
3 whole boxes of dynomat bulk pak
1 pak of dynomat for the front doors
one chrome neeuspeed front upper strut bar
one front lower cusco strut bar
one rear lower megan strut bar
25mm front rear sway bars
greddy ground wire kit
unorthdox chrome pulley set 3
spoon magnect drain bolts for tranny/engine
spoon steering wheel
spoon blue brake resviror
nrg steering wheel adator
nrgquick connect
one aem high flow fuel filter
one venom computer chip
one big red air horn
one carbon fiber dash gauge cover
sparco bolt in pedels includes dead peadal
one dual motorized reciver
cover craft bra
heat wrap the whole exhaust
voltage meter
aem fuel/air ratio
dual carbon fiber 52mm gauge pod

i think the car came stock with 140hp & now it has id say about 200-235 im going to get it dynoed when it hits the road in dec-jan
now my ? is ,does this seam like a sweet car yet or is it on its way?

sir_nasty 12-15-2006 09:48 PM

RE: what would 6,800 plus watts sound like

it sounds nice but how it performs/looks speaks more to most people than what's in it... Any suspension mods? what's your goal for this car? Show competitions, daily driver, rally, drag etc...? Turbo or N/A? Get us some pictures![sm=ttiwwp.gif]

poser_pilot6 12-15-2006 10:35 PM

Seriously, need pics to be able to tell you what we think about the car. Thats a big list of stuff, but most of it is stereo/cosmetic, I think you are overestimating your horsepower by a good margin. When you get it dynoed, be prepared for it to be nowhere near 235, sorry. You definitely have a good start though. Do you compete in car audio shows, or is all that wattage just to piss off the neighbors lol? I only have a 360 watt Fosgate amp with one 10" Kicker CVR, and its loud enough to make the neighbors look at me in disgust when I turn it up, I can only imagine how yours feel. ;)

marbro 12-16-2006 02:51 AM

I agree on the over estimating the hp those are basically "improved air flow mods" not major hp mods
2 15's and a 12? bloody overkill unless youre doing spl comp but even then unless you have all sealed cases you dont have the proper airspace for a sealed case.... unless you are using youre backseat as well and on top of that... you like amps that go over the peak power of the subs..... dont you? Besides, its not really 6800+ If it were you would be replacing those subs every few months if even that long ^_- more like a little closer to 5300 if even that then youre 850watt amp all depends on the speakers your running, which probably isnt 2ohm

did you work on all this? doesnt matter if you had help, but im just wondering if you did anything on it other then spend money

solobaric6800w 12-16-2006 07:24 PM

yes i done 3/4 of the work my dad helped with the box,my friend with the msd igintion,
the front door speakers are max wattage of 250peak,rms 125 & there is three set front door,rear door,rear deck,each 15" is rated for 1000Watts rms & 2000Watts peak,each zx2500.1 is a mono class d sub
the zx850.4 is rms 175,235 peakif not 235 then how much hp gain you think.the is 46in wide,18in tall,16in deep,5/8 mdf,triangle braces,black viniyl kicker sub grilles

marbro 12-16-2006 09:00 PM

much like everyone else gets with those mods...... about 10 to 20hp at the crank

and i already know all the specs on those amps and subs ^_-

poser_pilot6 12-16-2006 09:29 PM

First of all, your Accord has the F22B2, so it puts out 130hp stock. Your engine mods are as follows:

one aem high flow fuel rail
4 accel 255liter/min
one aem fuel pressure reg.
one injen cold air intake
dc sports 4-2-1 header
straight pipe
2.5 dnx intermedite pipe
2.5 inlet 4" outlet axle back flow master
greddy ground wire kit
unorthdox chrome pulley set 3
one aem high flow fuel filter
one venom computer chip
aem fuel/air ratio

You probably arent gaining anything from the fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, and upgraded injectors, because your engine doesnt need the additional fuel. If anything, you might be hurting performance by giving it too MUCH fuel. Are your pulleys underdrive, or just chrome show pulleys? I would say you have added 30, maybe 35 hp AT MOST. More likely marbro is right, around 20hp. At the crank. Also figure that your engine is not putting out 130 hp anymore, unless its a new engine. So yeah, you probably wont even see anywhere near 200 at the wheels.

Like I said, its a good start. Dont get discouraged if its not putting out what you think it is. Its better than stock, thats all that matters!

t00fatt 12-16-2006 10:00 PM

I'm sorry but I highly doubt you have ALL that. Unless your filthy rich, someone would know enough about their car that its not pushing 200+ HP. Now I don't much about engines, but audio systems I do. 6000 watts? Those subs combined have a max rating of 3,800watts. So you have 3,000 watts going to your speakers? What speakers did you find that handle 750watts? I don't doubt they exist, but there is absolutely no reason for that except for competition. And people who are into competition know enough about their car that they would know intake and exhaust mods won't give you 40+ HP. Now my last point, two L7s and a CVR in your trunk? My 2 15"s in a minimum sized box, barley fits in my 06 truck, which is BIGGER then yours. To get those subs to fit you would have to take out your rear seat. It just seems really fishy that someone doesn't know much about their car, yet they claim to have $4,000 system. Now please don't think I am trying to flame you, I just call them like I see them. Please feel more then free to prove me wrong. Actually I hope I am wrong, it would be pretty sad for someone to post something like this just to get attention ONLINE.

solobaric6800w 12-17-2006 12:32 AM

t00fatt sorry to tell you i really do have all of this & more is coming give me two three days to get the pics up here
& yes i had to remove the rear seat to fit it but it fully opens&closes & yes the custom box had to be made to fit this car permently the reason why i have ALLthis is cause im a victim of a front end car crash. i only recevied 14,000 & this is where i felt happy putting my money im sponsored by teamscp1 & im trying to build a show car fully tricked out i just happened to started on the system hardcore yes i do have all that money wrap upin the radioIwant to put a tri turbo system on it two ststurbo in the back & a t4 turbonetics turbo up front,manley forged pistons (2,000) ver,titanuim valve springs,racing removable sleeves,wet sump oil pump,direct port injection on nos,cryo,there is a nice list i made up for all this i post it one day

t00fatt 12-17-2006 01:04 AM

Alright then, I do wish you luck with your car. I am interested in seeing what you did with that box. Does it have three sealed sections? How many overall cubic feet is it? And what speakers do you have that handle 750watts? Looking forward to those pics.