Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-36/)
-   -   CanAm '09 - May 29-31, 2009 (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-36/canam-09-may-29-31-2009-a-23996/)

WheelBrokerAng 05-09-2009 09:18 PM

|Here Is |The Reason Why...

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the reason why, Go to the cup cake meet #3 on the SouthWest region forum..and that one is okay and to the posting rules.

Our forum does not like direct links to any link up that then goes to a link in another members club which has selling sites...such as the ones that are in Can Ams Links..

So these club links have there advertisers linked into our forums and they are not having to pay for there advertisements.

They are getting FREE advertising in our forums that our advertisers are PAYING there money for.

That is my explanation..and there is where I have to take a stand..I'm all for the meet...but not for the FREE advertising....

That is why I am always looking for the free advertising in all post..And that is also Why my other Super Mods are supposed to be lookin for that also..

WheelBrokerAng

finch13 05-09-2009 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng (Post 170670)
Here's the reason why, Go to the cup cake meet #3 on the SouthWest region forum..and that one is okay and to the posting rules.

Our forum does not like direct links to any link up that then goes to a link in another members club which has selling sites...such as the ones that are in Can Ams Links..

So these club links have there advertisers linked into our forums and they are not having to pay for there advertisements.

They are getting FREE advertising in our forums that our advertisers are PAYING there money for.

That is my explanation..and there is where I have to take a stand..I'm all for the meet...but not for the FREE advertising....

That is why I am always looking for the free advertising in all post..And that is also Why my other Super Mods are supposed to be lookin for that also..

WheelBrokerAng

Okay, that makes sense.

Maybe Derek (SykVSyx) can change the links all over to CanAmCruise.com, the official site for the meet which was not up at the time of his first post.

That website has sponsors, but no advertising. It's a non-profit organization.

WheelBrokerAng 05-10-2009 11:46 AM

** All Members, Please Read **

1 Attachment(s)
Thank You and Yes that is what I'm recomending for him to do...If I go take it out , I will have to Cut it out . I don't want to do that so I shall let him do it...

WheelBrokerAng

SykVSyx 05-11-2009 07:50 AM

I'll look in to it this evening. Wasn't aware there was any issue, but thanks for letting me know.

Definately not trying to cause issue with paying Vendors from your site.

WheelBrokerAng 05-31-2009 01:24 PM

Super Good...Thank You Guys and I hope It Goes Over Very Big For All Of You !

WheelBrokerAng