Do-It-Yourself Section This section is for requests for DIY help, not for general technical advice.

Welcome to the DIY section! READ BEFORE POSTING!!

Old 05-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Administrator
Default Welcome to the DIY section! READ BEFORE POSTING!!

The purpose of this section is for the staff of HAF to assist members in working on their own vehicles. IF you are just looking for some technical advice, please post it in the general tech section. The way that this section is set up to work:

Member posts a question in the DIY requests section: "How do I change the oil in my 98 V6?"

Should a member of the staff know how to do this, that staff member will then go into the DIY Answers section, post a detailed explanation of how to change the oil in a 98 V6, with an appropriate title. The staff member will then lock the request thread, with a link to the reply.

If you should happen to know how to solve a request, and you are not a member of the staff, feel free to PM me about it, and I can post it, giving the member who contributes the DIY full credit!

Also, the DIY Answers section is good for any general DIYs, so if any members have taken pictures, or can provide a detailed description of a job, such as changing the oil on a 98 V6, again, please PM me, and we will get that posted up!

Any questions can be directed to myself, or any of the friendly HAF moderators!