Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   F22, H22, Or B18 (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/f22-h22-b18-29359/)

4dooraccordex 11-25-2009 05:33 PM

F22, H22, Or B18

which of these engines would be best for a 94 accord? i want power, and alot of it, so which has the most potential? i have heard many diffrent things, and i just dont know what to put in my car, i want to boost the F22 in it already, but i heard that either of the other engines would produce more power than a built F22, and i have heard a built F22 would have more power then a built H22 or B18. so i figuredi would ask the wonderful people on HAF.

:confused:

clutch811 11-27-2009 02:14 PM

:)

well if youre on a budget and strictly want a regular engine i would go with an H22a1. 200hp easy to fit in and only a few mods required. b18's dont make enough torque imo, not enough displacement :P. the f22 however has good potential if you wanna do a mild turbo setup. it will make around 200 hp and more torque than the h22 on stock internals.

now the problem with talking built engines is "built" is a loaded word. how is it built? component quality, materials, tuning, etc. There is a car built by bisimoto, look up the site ;),it has an f22 that made almost 400hp Naturally asparated. these engines can even make more.

anyway beyond all that my question is whats your budget? and how far are you willing to go with it?

4dooraccordex 11-27-2009 05:37 PM

no budget, i have a job, and no bills to pay, and i will go as far as i possibly can.

clutch811 11-27-2009 09:38 PM

my friend I am switching fields strictly cuz i wanna see this done. I would entirely recommend over the others a k motor swap. hasport makes an entire mount kit for our cars so youre covered there. you just gotta find a good k series, harness, and computer. its probably quite a mod but it would be entirely the best swap ever. you get more power and i-vtec. now i would recommend lots of research but if theres a mount kit theres a way lol. look into it and let me know what you think. k's are like the best mass production 4 cylinders ever lol. if this is incorrect i apologize in advance :D

proh22a 11-28-2009 01:47 AM

h22a the big power

WheelBrokerAng 11-28-2009 09:43 AM

Here's What I'm Going To Suggest

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 4dooraccordex (Post 189776)
which of these engines would be best for a 94 accord? i want power, and alot of it, so which has the most potential? i have heard many diffrent things, and i just dont know what to put in my car, i want to boost the F22 in it already, but i heard that either of the other engines would produce more power than a built F22, and i have heard a built F22 would have more power then a built H22 or B18. so i figuredi would ask the wonderful people on HAF.

:confused:

**Go to web site w w w cartechbooks dot com and look up and buy book number SA71..I have it and you can learn from this book.**

WheelBrokerAng :)