Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   underdrive pullys..06 v6... anyone got any? (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/underdrive-pullys-06-v6-anyone-got-any-11215/)

trojanhorse 07-24-2007 09:37 PM

underdrive pullys..06 v6... anyone got any?

ok, AEM makes.. well turns out made underdrive pullys for a 2005 honda v6. which as far as i know would be the same fit for my 2006 accord v6 6speed. anyways I called almost every place i know and they all say AEM doesn't make them anymore. and that none of them have any in stock anymore. if anyone knows where i can get some, or if anyone knows any other companies who make them.

smaglik 07-24-2007 09:49 PM

RE: underdrive pullys..06 v6... anyone got any?

the obvious questions...have you checked ebay and this and other forums?

stevent 07-24-2007 10:32 PM

Unorthodox makes them I believe.

trojanhorse 07-25-2007 12:43 PM

yes i have schecked ebay and other places on this and other forums. it really seems the odds are against anything being done to my'06 accord v6. i really do not understand companies unwillingness to step up and make power producing products. oh well if anyone can get them, i would much appreciate it

stevent 07-25-2007 08:30 PM

call one of the companies and ask them. If you call them, it shows them that there is interest in that type of car thus leads them to gather a group of people to do R&D.

WheelBrokerAng 07-25-2007 09:32 PM

I just took a quick tour of about 7 different sites and none of them are selling those pulleys, wonder whats up..I'm gonna look some more .

WheelBrokerAng :eek:

trojanhorse 07-26-2007 04:56 PM

ok dudes, i got it!! AEM does not make any underdrive pulleys anymore. But... after long looks a better solution has presented itself.

FOR ANYONE WITH AN 03-07 v6 HONDA ACCORD!!!!

Unorthodox racing out of Deerpark N.Y has a crank pulley for out cars!! i talked to one of the head guys there and they claim 7-11 whp. i was skeptical, but he said they test every pulley on its own application. the cost is around $205.00. i work at a Honda dealership, and talking to one of my techs he said a couple of hours for the install. so unless you know someone who can put it on it can get pricy. but there is hope!!

PS- I have a 2006 V6 6-speed, and have putting together a list of all mods for my car. i've searched long and hard to find this list. but it is growing, and i soon look forward to hookin my car up. any questions feel free to ask