General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

driving my car crazy..what should I fix the most

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Default driving my car crazy..what should I fix the most

OK ,I admit it ....I drive my car like a maniac....I hit 100...120 all the time,reach 6000rpm all the time,I do drive it like I stole it...I can`t stop driving normally..I have a 4cyl. 2000 coupe accord...all stock,I have new drilled rotor,new belts,I change oil every 2000 miles,new air filter all the time,I check the oil,fluid and top off as needed,so my question is what should I do to keep my car alive,I have it now on 113000 miles.....I know I need to change the timing belt,and maybe the water pump...but what els should I change,that will be easy n my pocket.....thank you [/align]

Old 06-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: driving my car crazy..what should I fix the most

ORIGINAL: ramezalmualla

....I drive my car like a maniac....I hit 100...120 all the time,reach 6000rpm all the time,I do drive it like I stole ...but what els should I change,that will be easy n my pocket..... [/align]
YOUR DRIVING HABITS ...

Old 06-18-2007, 01:04 AM

I can`t....trust me I tried many many times...but my foot won`t agree when someone drives 60 or 70 ahead of me...my foot get that speed itch ,and it go crazy....................and beside driving that fast and have the whole road to your self ,you get that rush in you that you don`t want to stop ...you just keep pushing even more and more

Old 06-18-2007, 12:10 PM

If you choose to constantly exploreyour car's limits, you will find them.

I would make sure your brakes and tires stayin perfect shape.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: tkundert2

I would make sure your brakes and tires stayin perfect shape.
Absolutely,but before that, golearn some driving skills. There's other people on the road, and theyhaven't made the choice to take those risks.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:55 PM

this topic is stupid, what are you 15? you drive an 4 cyl stock Accord, not an Enzo Ferrari. cant seem to slow down? well sooner than later the cops will change your tune. do you even pay for your own gas?

Old 06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

please dont drive around me.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: smaglik

please dont drive around me.
Ditto. I feel sorry for your car and anyone you eventually hurt by driving carelessly. Maybe you will change your driving habits after you total the car and your insurance ratesskyrocket.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: ramezalmualla

I can`t....trust me I tried many many times...but my foot won`t agree when someone drives 60 or 70 ahead of me...my foot get that speed itch ,and it go crazy....................and beside driving that fast and have the whole road to your self ,you get that rush in you that you don`t want to stop ...you just keep pushing even more and more
I would love you to come back here one day after you've had kids and read this post then tell me how fast you drive with a newborn in the back seat....

Old 06-21-2007, 04:46 PM

OK OK ,I want to thank all the judges in this form,and beside every body on their own world is a nascar driver.I do believe that all of who posted a replay ,that they fix their cars,and spent lots of money and time so they can drive 65 and I believe that you all never ever drove like me .....oh I did stated that I drive like a maniac,but I know when to speed up,and when to slow down,I have 2 full open eyes on the road,I never drove like that when I`m eating,drinking ,or even talking on the phone......I don`t have to explain my self to you ...so thank you for all this and keep driving 65 or what ever speed limit your town have!!!!

Quick Reply: driving my car crazy..what should I fix the most