Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   General Tech Help (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/)
-   -   Still having Trouble Posting (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/still-having-trouble-posting-19304/)

JimBlake 06-24-2008 08:51 AM

Still having Trouble Posting

I want to apologize to the people Im trying to help. Too many words and it WILL NOT POST. Its frustrating & I have to give short (almost rude) replies. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Jim

falkore24 06-24-2008 11:43 AM

RE: Still having Trouble Posting

1 Attachment(s)
Yup .... sux for us all!!!

Attachment 22472

TexasHonda 06-24-2008 07:37 PM

I found that clicking on the + button allows you to see the individual threads and openthe thread that otherwise leads to a "site not found" error in my IE.

regards

JimBlake 06-25-2008 08:03 AM

Sometimes helpswhen reading, but usually doesnt help when Imtrying to POST.

WheelBrokerAng 07-10-2008 10:16 PM

Better days are surely coming to the forum as I have posted folks, bear with the forum for it will be better sooner than later..

Angelo

NighthawkHonda 07-14-2008 09:43 PM

yeah, I get an error message when I post, too

JimBlake 07-16-2008 08:12 AM

Bad today.
Couple fragments for a guy with ABS trouble. Then after 8 tries it still wont let me post more for him.

Tony1M 07-16-2008 06:05 PM

Today, when I tried to open the "Washington state....." thread in the "Off Topic" forum, I get the following message:
Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand

The same has happened a couple of other times recently when I click on the thread titles of other threads. Alternatively, to get into the thread, I click on the "last post" link and that usually works.

I can't help but think that all of these problems are somehow related to embedded and other advertisements.

-Something else I noticed. The longer one takes to write a response to a post, the more likely it is that the response will fail to survive.

WheelBrokerAng 07-16-2008 07:10 PM

Message for all of you to read at the very top of the forum as a FAQ..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

JimBlake 07-17-2008 07:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Tony1M

-Something else I noticed. The longer one takes to write a response to a post, the more likely it is that the response will fail to survive.
Ive triedwritingresponses ina text editor. So as far as HAF knows, my post takes about 2 seconds to write.

Angelo,
I saw that the other day. I know theyre doing something but its really frustrating.