Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   HAF Help & Suggestion Center (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/haf-help-suggestion-center-21/)
-   -   Facebook LIKE Button (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/haf-help-suggestion-center-21/facebook-like-button-34734/)

HondaAccordEX94 09-06-2010 11:30 PM

Facebook LIKE Button

As an Administrator of another forum, I try to find ways to advertise our board.

One way that I've found recently, that you guys may be interested in, is the LIKE button. You can make a LIKE button for any website. When you click LIKE it shows up on your page that you liked that website. For example, the board I'm an administrator on is a Lost Discussion Board. So when I made the button and liked it, on my Facebook profile it says "Jonathan likes LOST GENERAL BOARD".

If I had to Guess, it would say something like ".... Likes Honda Accord Forum" if you guys wanted to make one for this board. It's up to you. It's merely a suggestions. If you want to check it out, go to the following link:

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/...e/plugins/like

YOu can customize it, too. XD

WheelBrokerAng 09-11-2010 11:31 PM

I've decided against this because of too many hours already keeping out the trouble makers in the 3 forums I'm a Admin on already, not to meantion also being a moderator on 2 others... :)

HondaAccordEX94 09-12-2010 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng (Post 215953)
I've decided against this because of too many hours already keeping out the trouble makers in the 3 forums I'm a Admin on already, not to meantion also being a moderator on 2 others... :)

Geez. You must be busy. It's a pain keeping trolls of off the ONE board that I'm an Admin off. I had my own board at one point and just shut it down because it was too much work. lol.

WheelBrokerAng 09-12-2010 01:27 AM

Ive got some good mods in here and each of the other forums..as you more than likely have seen, we don't allow no ad things of any kind for very long in here. This forum is know around the world as the clean forum to hang out on...:)

Angelo

HondaAccordEX94 09-12-2010 01:31 AM

Yes, I've noticed. This is a very nice place you've got here. When I first came here I knew almost nothing about cars. Very helpful, indeed.

WheelBrokerAng 09-12-2010 08:28 PM

** But Then Again** :)

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng (Post 215953)

:D Like I really have the time...:D I did it anyways..
go to facebook in the search type in HondaAccordForums and it kinda comes up..go there and I like it and use it like you do here and maybe they will leave it in there. Look at the couple of things I put in there and tell me what you all think of it so far.

WheelBrokerAng :D

HondaAccordEX94 09-12-2010 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng (Post 216043)
:D |Like I really have the time...:D I did it anyways..
go to facebook in the search type in HondaAccordForums and it kinda comes up..go there and I like it and use it like you do here and maybe they will leave it in there. Look at the couple of things I put in there and tell me what you all think of it so far.

WheelBrokerAng :D

I joined! :D

I like it a lot. You did a great job on it, I think. :)

WheelBrokerAng 09-13-2010 12:19 AM

Thank You

1 Attachment(s)
Let anyone you talk with know about it including here in the forums...

Thanks for steering me over that way...more time to spend typing... :D

HondaAccordEX94 09-13-2010 01:06 AM

Will do. :D I know someone who would probably love to join this board, actually. I'll link him to the Facebook page and this page.

WheelBrokerAng 09-30-2010 12:03 AM

I thank You and all the members who have gone there already...:)