Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   HAF Help & Suggestion Center (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/haf-help-suggestion-center-21/)
-   -   More slow downs & problems (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/haf-help-suggestion-center-21/more-slow-downs-problems-7731/)

RTexasF 02-20-2007 11:25 PM

More slow downs & problems

I've said something about this before........I'm experiencing enough problems(ONLY here)such as slow downs, freezes, won't go back when using the back arrow, posting but nothing happens, that I'm reluctant to come to this site as often as I used to. When I asked before others have said they have had the same problems......HOW about now?There was one other site where this same crap occurred but they upgraded and the problems are gone. It's getting very old and I'm wondering how to fix it. If we all coughed up five bucks would that bring this site up to the norm? With so much advertising I would think that some money could be put into the site itself to work better as the membership increases.

If it's just me then any suggestions to make Honda Accord Forum operate correctly would be appreciated. When it's a hassle it's just not fun anymore.

EDIT: It took me twice to post this because the site froze up........again. I had to copy what I wrote, leave the site completely, return, then paste what I had written then click OK for the second time.

poser_pilot6 02-21-2007 01:16 AM

RE: More slow downs & problems

I have some problems sometimes with hitting "OK" to post a message and it doesnt work, so I have to copy, refresh, and paste. It doesnt do that with any other site, but I dont know what the deal is... Whatever the issue, it would be great if it could be fixed, I know it would be a shame if we lost RTexasF's knowledge base due to this...

RTexasF 02-21-2007 09:53 AM

Thanks. I wouldn't leave but it's damn frustrating sometimes.

blackex19 02-21-2007 09:38 PM

someone is not doing their job[>:] i have the same problems and im predicting that its gonna take me 3 attempts to post this! i wonder what happened to 02BlueAccord????. ...hmm

deserthonda 02-22-2007 02:28 AM

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

Thanks. I wouldn't leave but it's damn frustrating sometimes.
First off ,, thanks for not leaving ,:),your input here is very much appraciated,,
I do sympathize with you, i got the same problem and it only seem to get worse and worse,, at times i have to resend a post 2-3 times, i have to lot out and log back in, take a long time to send a post ,,
And you are correct it does not happen in other forums that i visit ..
having said that ,i got no clue what the problem is or how to go about fixing it ,, but like you,i wish that if a software needs to be updated i sure hope that it gets done ASAP before we start losing members ..
and yes it is very, very, very frustrating ..tonite for example i had to log in 3 times before it would let me in the forum,, and i had to try 4 times to edit this message .. and when i push the return to forum botton it kicks me out ,, and it does not matter which browser i use ( explorer, opera, mozilla ) and all are the updated latest versions
ok something needs to be done

WheelBrokerAng 02-22-2007 03:00 AM

RE: More slow downs & problems..Oh, OH !

Oh, Oh now I know i'm going to *iss someone off here...but...I'm not having any problem's at all..so I can't help with the Remedy. I will e-mail the owners and ask them what seems to be going on that alot of the members are having these same problems..
And don't no one WORRY about Our Tex...He [sm=loveeyes.gif]'s us to much to leave and he wouldn't want to make any of us [sm=boohoo.gif]Right my Friend TEX !
Later Members [sm=americanasmiley.gif]WheelBrokerAng

Patrick 02-22-2007 01:24 PM

a few things that we are running into...

some ISPs are beginning to decide what their users can and cannot view. i had several days where the good people at comcast decided that i could not view ANY of my sites.

also, we are in the process of upgrading the servers to keep up with the growing activity of the site. i assure you that we are aware of the problems, and we are trying to fix them by upgrading/adding servers.

RTexasF 02-22-2007 04:00 PM

Thanks Patrick. I'm pleased to know that this is not falling on deaf ears.
It's a good site with great folks but if it's a pain in the butt to use then membership will deteriorate.

19Accord97 02-27-2007 02:31 AM

I have the same problems sometimes...gets annyoing but well worth it.

19Accord97 03-07-2007 02:35 AM

Arg, I have to log in every time I click on 3 links of more within this forum. Then when I post it gives me an error, so I close the window, go back here, log in, post, and it works for a few more clicks. Arg[:@] Anyone else experiencing this?