Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Mid West (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/mid-west-34/)
-   -   Official headcount for Joliet-ish area meet needed (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/mid-west-34/official-headcount-joliet-ish-area-meet-needed-16923/)

19Accord97 03-16-2008 11:47 PM

Official headcount for Joliet-ish area meet needed

IMPORTANT
To get an idea if a meet is worth it or not, I need a headcount as to how many of you are actually willing to go to an Accord meet near the Joliet. Meaning if there is a meet, and you are able to attend, you would.

1. 19Accord97

I really would like to get this thing rolling guys. I have a post on Gen5Alive, with a few responses.

Others who have suggestions are appreciated and welcome!

Date: In May or June
Location: A park or VERY open to other spots in the Joliet area I am thinking
Who: You! And your friends, g/f's etc. as long as you are mature. No need for citations or anything else.
Purpose: To meet some other Accord members and enthuisasts
Play some football possibly (Just throwing out ideas)
Take pictures including a group Accord picture (great for signatures in forums)
Help other members if they have a question about a product on your car and such
Maybe a small cruise if the drivers are responsible and dont act stupid. (Burnouts, racing, etc.)
To eat, grill
TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!
If you have Accord parts to sell, bring them!

Suggestions: Are very welcome. If you dont want to drive that far, or have another great place to meet let us know! Or any other ideas! If you are on any other Accord forums or have friends with Accords bring them! Stock, or fully modified are welcome. This will be a relaxed event. Rice or not, all are welcome (heck, even my car is a little ricey). No bashing.

Sure it may be a smaller meet, but thats how most of them start out.

Because this is a first time meet, and we don't know how to quite get everything together, the earlier we can get things figured out the better. List some dates that are free for you or otherwise. We can add a poll later and vote on the location/date at a later time. Now we just need members who will go to make it a worthy and fun time for everyone.

02Hawkord 04-10-2008 10:10 AM

RE: Official headcount for Joliet-ish area meet needed

I like doing meets in schaumburg at maybe the Ram or at Dave and busters in Addison. That way people from north IL and south WI as well as joilet people can go and its all equal driving, its a good middle. I'd be down for that, just throwin it out!

finch13 04-10-2008 11:31 AM

I would if it wasn't a 6 hour drive from the Twin Cities.

accrd94ex 04-15-2008 11:26 PM

schamburg sounds good

jnunez 05-01-2008 12:52 AM

Im down for schaumburg!!

peter4jc 05-01-2008 06:24 PM

If the date is open for me, it sounds like a great time.