New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Good Day Accordingly

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Default Good Day Accordingly

What's happenin? It's so beautiful in MN right now, for real. I hope this finds you all well.

Anyway, good to meet you. Name's Matthew as you can see. I had better fill out my auto info real quick. I roll a V6 '95 EX in Moss Pearl and Tan Leather (I don't remember what the color is really called but that sounds cool).

I don't have anything for performance upgrades but I keep her in good condition and even approaching 200,000 miles the R's snap pretting good from 5500 to 7700. Most of the time I drive it nice, but I doubt you could catch me in traffic if I'm having a bad day. No offense of course, I just have a tendency to open up the shoulder as a lane. I hope I grow out of that one. :I

My respects to the elders of the group here. I'm a paid member of a couple other forums, JeepForum is my main hangout right now.

I'm a home-owner but I don't shovel, I buy snow tires.
I'm about to get married to a real sweet hottie, Tanya.
I am a little crazy but my moral compass is high powered (and I have a lot of fun).
I want to build timberframe and sustainable housing projects some day, maybe an Ark.
Right now I'm at Target Corp as a contractor in IT (hardly real I.T.) cuz I do my homework on the clock and HQ is close to my house.
I don't really know anything but I catch on quick when sufficiently motivated and I'm a pretty good researcher.

Of course "don't rock my boat cuz I don't want my boat to be rockin'" and "love is my religion".
I forgot the first singer but the second one is Ziggy Marley.
I had a toy car/truck in my hand before I could walk and I do all my own Auto work on Paid-for vehicles; So thanks in advance to the community here on hondaaccordforum.com .

Peace,

Old 03-02-2008, 12:45 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Good Day Accordingly

Another 5th gen! Holla!
Glad to have you on our wonderful forum!

Sounds like you're a great guy w/ a great outlook on life! Congratulations on the soon to be wedding!
Tons of great info here!
And I think all of us guys have the....if im in a bad mood our stress ball is the gas pedal!

Old 03-02-2008, 10:40 AM

Thanks Tyler!
I appreciate the welcome and the wedding blessings.
I'll probably be driving Accords for a good many years yet so I'll be around

Old 03-02-2008, 10:10 PM

Welcome to the site. Glad to here you have some many miles on it and still love the car.