Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New to Accords (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-accords-48955/)

adihere 07-18-2012 11:48 PM

New to Accords

Hello fellow Accord drivers, i recently bought a 7th Gen ('03) Accord Sedan V6. It hasn't even been 2 weeks, I'm really starting to like the car more and more and have been bitten by the mod bug. I've been starting to browse ebay and now the forums but know little about what parts are good, performance and aesthetics. Here are my plans, any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated:

Halo/HID's
Exhaust
Intake
HFC's or remove the Cat's??
Chip/Tune?
Trunk-lip spoiler
Lighting
body kit or at least rear and front valance
Wheels - For now I thru on my stock G37 sedan 18" wheels, i like the way they look...think they look better on her than the G

Again any suggestions, advice, opinions, are welcome. Thanks!

WheelBrokerAng 07-19-2012 12:31 AM

Hello New Member

Thank You for joining us here in the HAF...

Were glad to have another New Member to talk with..bring along your other Honda Friends to meet us..

WheelBrokerAng :)

FLYBIU 07-19-2012 05:11 PM

i just recently bought my 2006 accod 6speed coupe and looking to get parts or it dont know relly wat to get at the moment i would like some help n ideas such as intake and exaust and all

WheelBrokerAng 07-20-2012 12:23 AM

Hello Member

Originally Posted by FLYBIU (Post 289878)
i just recently bought my 2006 accod 6speed coupe and looking to get parts or it dont know relly wat to get at the moment i would like some help n ideas such as intake and exaust and all

You can start out by clicking onto this link right here.
Honda Accord Parts, Honda Accord Engine, Body, Brake, Cooling Parts Online Parts - TheAutoPartsShop

by the way..put in your engine size and your model type...

adihere 07-23-2012 10:06 PM

great thanks!!! Any opinions or suggest of brand names?

Jason Mccrory 08-01-2012 01:20 AM

These intakes have always been my favorite of all time. The sound for one, and the really cool thing is they come with a "dry" filter, meaning you NEVER EVER have to worry about your sensor throwing a CEL. BTW I had to guess on the model so i threw in EX, not sure any difference though when it comes to intakes

autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Honda/Accord/AEM_Air/Cold_Air_Intake/2003/EX/6_Cyl_3-dot-0L/A18246110C.html?tlc=Engine+%26+Drivetrain]AEM Air 24-6110C V2 air induction system Cold Air Intake | Auto Parts Warehouse

adihere 08-01-2012 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jason Mccrory (Post 291298)
These intakes have always been my favorite of all time. The sound for one, and the really cool thing is they come with a "dry" filter, meaning you NEVER EVER have to worry about your sensor throwing a CEL. BTW I had to guess on the model so i threw in EX, not sure any difference though when it comes to intakes

autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Honda/Accord/AEM_Air/Cold_Air_Intake/2003/EX/6_Cyl_3-dot-0L/A18246110C.html?tlc=Engine+%26+Drivetrain]AEM Air 24-6110C V2 air induction system Cold Air Intake | Auto Parts Warehouse

Good looking out bro, thanks! That's exactly the kind of suggestions i was looking for...i will look into getting one of these! :)