Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New member with 2 questions (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-member-2-questions-64690/)

Max57 06-10-2017 09:52 AM

New member with 2 questions

Hopefully at some point in the future, I'll be looking for an Accord Coupe. The following 2 questions will decide which year/years I'll be searching for.

1.) What was the last year navigation was offered in an Accord Coupe, V6, 6 speed manual tranny?

2.) What was the first year 'Hill Assist' was offered in the Accord Coupe, V6, 6 speed manual tranny?

My wife and I are both 66. We already have 2 new vehicles. A 2015 Jeep Cherokee and a 2017 Honda Ridgeline. This Accord Coupe will probably our last, "Toy". When we were looking for a new car back in 2015, we test drove an Accord coupe, V6, 6 speed and loved it. I especially got a kick out of how much fun my wife was having rowing through the gears. (She hadn't driven a standard tranny in over 30 years, but it came back to her within the first 10 minutes.) We decided against have a standard transmission as a main vehicle due to leg/hip issues. But now, it would be nice to have the Coupe as a third vehicle just for the occasional 'fun' aspect. We're in no hurry. With the answers to the above 2 questions, at least I'll know what year/years to search for.

Thanks in advance for you time in responding. :)

LeggettHall 06-28-2017 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Max57 (Post 375561)
Hopefully at some point in the future, I'll be looking for an Accord Coupe. The following 2 questions will decide which year/years I'll be searching for.

1.) What was the last year navigation was offered in an Accord Coupe, V6, 6 speed manual tranny?

2.) What was the first year 'Hill Assist' was offered in the Accord Coupe, V6, 6 speed manual tranny?

My wife and I are both 66. We already have 2 new vehicles. A 2015 Jeep Cherokee and a 2017 Honda Ridgeline. This Accord Coupe will probably our last, "Toy". When we were looking for a new car back in 2015, we test drove an Accord coupe, V6, 6 speed and loved it. I especially got a kick out of how much fun my wife was having rowing through the gears. (She hadn't driven a standard tranny in over 30 years, but it came back to her within the first 10 minutes.) We decided against have a standard transmission as a main vehicle due to leg/hip issues. But now, it would be nice to have the Coupe as a third vehicle just for the occasional 'fun' aspect. We're in no hurry. With the answers to the above 2 questions, at least I'll know what year/years to search for.

Thanks in advance for you time in responding. :)

I cannot provide answers, but I sure wish I navigation on my 2016 Accord.

Rarely do I need it, but when I do I drive my wife's Taurus.