Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Good Honda Mechanic/shop in NYC (Queens/Brooklyn)

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Default Good Honda Mechanic/shop in NYC (Queens/Brooklyn)

Good Evening All!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I need some help! I live in NYC (Queens) and I was wondering if you can recommend a good Honda Mechanic or a repair shop where the guys know about Honda.

I have a 97 Accord LX with 113K on the clock and it need some serious attention, such as front wheel bearing, tune up, low idling issue and probably a few more.

I'm willing to pay for a good work. This is my baby...she gets driven at least 300 miles a week.

Queens obviously have lots of shops but most of them have no idea what they are doing or HOW to trouble shoot an issue.

Please reply here or send an email.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Damian

Old 02-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Someone will see this post sooner or later and you will more than likely get yourself an answer..alot of guys think theyre mechs but when it comes down to alot of how to do's they really are guessing..so if you get one, treat him right and he-she will take care of you and your car..

Good luck..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Good Honda Mechanic/shop in NYC (Queens/Brooklyn)-aly63858u030405.jpg  
Old 05-25-2021, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by yankeey2g
Good Evening All!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I need some help! I live in NYC (Queens) and I was wondering if you can recommend a good Honda Mechanic or a repair shop where the guys know about Honda.

I have a 97 Accord LX with 113K on the clock and it need some serious attention, such as front wheel bearing, tune up, low idling issue and probably a few more.

I'm willing to pay for a good work. This is my baby...she gets driven at least 300 miles a week.

Queens obviously have lots of shops but most of them have no idea what they are doing or HOW to trouble shoot an issue.

Please reply here or send an email.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Damian
Hi YANKEEY2g,
i realize that this is an old post but I live in the nyc area and am in need of mechanic. Did you ever find a good Honda shop? I appreciate your reply.