Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Just Call Me "Crazy Dave"...lol (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/just-call-me-crazy-dave-lol-37755/)

dunnskii 01-27-2011 10:42 AM

Just Call Me "Crazy Dave"...lol

Thats more fitting...lol:D

g22cd5 01-27-2011 11:37 AM

I think space case dave is better....bwahahaha!

dunnskii 01-27-2011 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by g22cd5 (Post 228757)
I think space case dave is better....bwahahaha!

LMAO... Speaking of "How To" Which I finally saw it way down there in no mans land... How did u get all the stuff that shows up on ur page...picture of pistons and the writings u have on it??? is that for Mod and Admin ppl only ? ima lookin in the how to section...lol:eek::cool:

g22cd5 01-27-2011 11:57 AM

I believe mods can only have pic's in sings if I remember correctly from what Jim told me be4 I was a mod.
I can try it for you tho. send e a pic of what you want in your sig and I try it out for ya. I used photo bucked to mod my pic's. They actually give you some good tools to mess around with your pics. That’s how I got my sig to look the way it does.
Just don't send me a HUGE pic something like the size of mine or smaller.

dunnskii 01-27-2011 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by g22cd5 (Post 228762)
I believe mods can only have pic's in sings if I remember correctly from what Jim told me be4 I was a mod.
I can try it for you tho. send e a pic of what you want in your sig and I try it out for ya. I used photo bucked to mod my pic's. They actually give you some good tools to mess around with your pics. That’s how I got my sig to look the way it does.
Just don't send me a HUGE pic something like the size of mine or smaller.

Ya... I think U can do it, found something in my new "how to" section...LMAO... Ya gotta be under 500 pixlz, Im a working on sumthin, I use Gimp 2.6 its got some crazy stuff to use to manipulate also... No big hurry Ill hit ya back w/some thin a little later....KK?, cool...Dave

JimBlake 01-27-2011 01:17 PM

Yeah, I think you can put your own pic in your signature, but a mod has to put it into your avatar. Something silly like that. Please don't make it so big that the whole page rescales across my screeeeeeennnnnn.

dunnskii 01-27-2011 01:35 PM

ok, can U try this one ???

1 Attachment(s)
lightning72.jpg

g22cd5 01-27-2011 01:41 PM

ok yes you can put your pic in your sig yourself. You need to upload you pic onto photbucket or something and get the image code and just go edit your sig and past it and bam!

JimBlake 01-27-2011 01:43 PM

I put it in, so.... why didn't that work?

Still, that's a really cool picture.

g22cd5 01-27-2011 01:46 PM

yeah I like the pic to.
I didn't want to have to go play around with photobucket. My computer doesn’t like PB sometimes and just locks up when I log in.