Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   thinking about hydroxycut any suggestions (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/thinking-about-hydroxycut-any-suggestions-18582/)

kahnvict850 05-22-2008 07:17 PM

thinking about hydroxycut any suggestions

hey there i am thinkning about taking hydroxycut, does anyone have any suggestions or warnings or success stories with this product, i am 6'2" and currently 250 would like to get back down to 215, any help would be appreaciated, thanks

j_man_honda 05-22-2008 07:32 PM

RE: thinking about hydroxycut any suggestions

It might help but ive never tried it nor have i known anyone whos tried it. My advice, stick to a strict diet, workout, do plenty of cardio, and stay dedicated. Cut out sodas, sweets, and salt and i guarantee you will lose weight just by cutting those out of your diet.

gomarlins3 05-22-2008 10:03 PM

I used the old version of Hydroycut and it worked GREAT. I tried the new version and got no results.

19Accord97 05-23-2008 12:18 AM

I bought 120 Hydroxycut Harcore, and bought 250 pills and didnt really get any results. This was with the most weight lifting, and watching what I ate then I ever have and didnt have any results. Though, I did notice after I stop taking them I DEF. didnt have as much energy.

Marlins, which version did you use? There are a few other ones....
I might try em

kahnvict850 05-23-2008 04:31 AM

well i bought the regular old stuff, took one pill tonight before dinner, (currently working midnights--for one more week thank goodness) and that stuff made me heart race, i got hot, and started to actually get nervous that something was wrong, then it subsided a bit, i definatly was not hungry all night, so it does suppress hunger, not sure if i am going to keep taking it though

00AccordLX5spd 05-23-2008 09:52 AM

The old stuff (the kind with ephedra in it) is the only kind that actually works. Good luck finding any of that. If you find some, tell me where it is and I'll buy it. My wife just got finished taking the new stuff (Hydroxycut Hardcore) - it did absolutely nothing. if anything, it actually slowed the weight loss she was already getting before she started taking it. Don't waste your money.

Check out the thread entitled "Diet Time" for some good diet info. The best plan of action is as j_man said above. I have gotten the best results by eating 5-6 small meals per day. Clean food, no processed junk. Watch the sodium, but don't go overboard on restricting it.Try to keep sodium intake to around 2000mg/day.

19Accord97 05-23-2008 11:16 AM

^ *nods head*

They know what they are talking about

KevinAccord 05-23-2008 11:34 AM

hydroxicut works only if you work out like crazy... i used to do MMA fighting and I had to lose 10 pounds to reach 155lb (im 5,10.5"), and used hydro hardcore and it helped to lose weight and not stamina + energy... u just need to do tons of exercise and you need to eat a little bit even if your not hungry... worked for me... but it was only 10lb in one month and I didn't lose any muscle... it's great for what i used it