PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

**FOR SALE RULES Must Be Read By All Posters OR Your Post Will Be Taken Out **

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Administrator
Lightbulb **FOR SALE RULES Must Be Read By All Posters OR Your Post Will Be Taken Out **

You must read and follow these posting rules at all time...No exceptions *

#1 You need a description of the products your trying to sell on this site

#2 You need pictures of your sale items (all of them) plus detailed information of those items you are selling ( no exceptions ) NO Pictures..No Posting in here at all.

#3 You Must have a Price for your items Posted with your Pictures..A Real Selling Price not a best offer price.

#4 You must put your City, Town, State, and Zip code in your personal information area if you want to sell in here...if you dont..I will remove your Ad soon as I see it.

#5 If the above simple rules are not met as put up there, then I or one of our Mods will remove it until you can put it in there correctly.

#6 All selling privileges are at the disgression of the Admins and the Mods as to if it meets our expectations, No exceptions to these rules.

#7 No Direct Links To Any Product or Selling sites who are not in our Sponsorship Portfolio..This is a No-No! and can get you banned from our forum-and will !

#8 No Bumping Your Ad with needless things like this BUMP/Bump or bump...

Also : If your For Sale ad is older than 4 months old, I or one of our Mods will delete it unless the original thread starter notifies me to continue the ad..at that time you do this..You will be required to re-do your ad and repost it with your new Sales and Priceing..including pictures...

Happy Selling Members: WheelBrokerAng