Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   1991 Honda Accord Service Repair Manual and Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/1991-honda-accord-service-repair-manual-electrical-troubleshooting-manual-48690/)

cliff 07-08-2012 08:34 AM

1991 Honda Accord Service Repair Manual and Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

2 Attachment(s)
I'm selling two manuals for the 1991 Honda Accord
  • Service Manual - lightly used
  • Electrical Troubleshooting Manual - brand new and factory sealed
These are the original factory manuals published by Honda
No pages are missing, torn or written on. All fold out page are intact.

Both for $40 shipped.

x13darkmatter 07-13-2012 11:23 AM

are these the exact same as the downloadable ones?... im assuming?

redbull-1 07-13-2012 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by x13darkmatter (Post 289059)

What he is selling is better than what is currently available on the net, if what he states is true. The free downloadable service manual version on most sites is missing some pages. Additionally, the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (ETM) is separate and I have not seen that in a free downloadable version.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with or endorsing the seller. As always, buyers and sellers should do so at their own risk. :)

cliff 07-14-2012 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by x13darkmatter (Post 289059)

I am not familiar with the downloadable version but do know there are PDF's of the service manual out there.

The manuals are in the stated condition with all pages and foldouts intact.

If there is something specific you want me to check or look for in the service manual (that might be missing from the PDF version), let me know.

I will not break the seal on the electrical troubleshooting manual so unfortunately I can't check the contents of that manual.

WheelBrokerAng 07-14-2012 04:30 PM

I like the disclamer at the bottom..your getting better every day my friend. :)

x13darkmatter 07-14-2012 08:27 PM

i see. can anyone tell me if these two manuals are a resource given to honda certified mechanics for refering to for troubleshooting or repair issues. Would this be something typically not sold to consumers but was available to consumers? I basically want to know how to fix my own car problems without having to go to school to learn it.

redbull-1 07-14-2012 08:56 PM

Those manuals are the same that Honda technicians use and are available to consumers too.

However, Honda technicians has access to it in electronic format too; but, they have the additional advantage of access to Honda's ISIS (Integrated Serivce Information System), technical service bulletins, Honda Service News, and a Tech Line.

The Honda service manuals are the best source out there for consumers. Whether you fix your own car or want to learn more about the car. Generally, one or two do-it-yourself jobs will already recover the costs of the manuals even if purchased at full retail price.

cliff 07-19-2012 12:26 AM

I've only gotten 1 PM so far regarding these manuals. I've got a new addition coming to the family in a few weeks so need to get these out of here.

If I don't get any takers by this weekend July 21st, these manuals will be tossed out.

If anybody is interested in them, contact me before then.
Thanks.

cliff 09-13-2012 09:34 PM

Manuals have been sold

The manuals were sold and are no longer available.

daniel Mello 04-15-2013 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by cliff (Post 288339)
I'm selling two manuals for the 1991 Honda Accord

• Service Manual - lightly used
  • Electrical Troubleshooting Manual - brand new and factory sealed
These are the original factory manuals published by Honda

No pages are missing, torn or written on. All fold out page are intact.

Both for $40 shipped.

are these books still available?