PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Beautiful 1988 Hondaa Accord Coupe DX - 75,00 miles - Northern Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 01:08 PM
Default Beautiful 1988 Hondaa Accord Coupe DX - 75,00 miles - Northern Colorado

1988 Honda Accord Coupe DX $4,400.00
Northern Colorado (Loveland/ Fort Collins/ Greeley)
  • 75,000 miles
  • 5-speed manual Transmission
  • Gold exterior/ Brown Interior
  • Single Owner/ Garaged
  • Zero Accidents
  • Extremely clean
  • Pop-up Headlights

My father recently passed away and I need to sell his car, which was his pride and joy. He nicknamed her "Goldie Honda". Gold Honda Accord Coupe DX has just under 75,000 miles on it. Priced based on the advice from the original dealership. Single owner, garaged and babied its whole life (until recently, I don't have access to a garage ) 5-speed manual transmission and 119.5 cu in engine. Pop-up headlights, extremely clean, no accident history, all service records and original owners manual.. Only thing in not excellent condition are the front floor mats. I'm hoping to find a buyer than can appreciate this car and the beautiful condition it is in, because I know that is what my dad would want. Serious inquiries only.

Old 02-21-2019, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

An almost impossibly clean example of a classic Accord!

My son lives in Denver and is often on the lookout for cars like this for some of the young folks he hires into the company; I forwarded him the link to your post.

Old 02-21-2019, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

A few questions I forgot to ask:
  • Does the Accord have Air Conditioning?
  • When was the timing belt last changed?

Old 02-22-2019, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by shipo
A few questions I forgot to ask:
  • Does the Accord have Air Conditioning?
  • When was the timing belt last changed?
Sorry for my delayed reply, I was at work and also trying to researching your question about the timing belt.Thank you for forwarding it to your son!

First off . . . no, the car doesn't have AC
And . . . in my research about the timing belt . . . according to the original dealership (who actually seemed to be very familiar with my dad's car ) . . . they were unable to come up with any current records. After a little deeper digging, I did discover that the timing belt was done in September of 2000 at 42,901 miles. It's hard for me to believe that it hasn't been done since then because I know that they only last approx 100k miles or 7-10 years. But unfortunately I have yet to find if it actually has been done since then.

I'm sorry I don't know more than that! Cars aren't really my area of expertise . . . but I am happy to let your son take a look at it anytime!

Old 02-22-2019, 03:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Emily Schmidt
Sorry for my delayed reply, I was at work and also trying to researching your question about the timing belt.Thank you for forwarding it to your son!

First off . . . no, the car doesn't have AC
And . . . in my research about the timing belt . . . according to the original dealership (who actually seemed to be very familiar with my dad's car ) . . . they were unable to come up with any current records. After a little deeper digging, I did discover that the timing belt was done in September of 2000 at 42,901 miles. It's hard for me to believe that it hasn't been done since then because I know that they only last approx 100k miles or 7-10 years. But unfortunately I have yet to find if it actually has been done since then.

I'm sorry I don't know more than that! Cars aren't really my area of expertise . . . but I am happy to let your son take a look at it anytime!
Thanks for the information; I'll pass it along.

Old 09-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Default 1988 Honda Accord

Is the Honda Accord you have for sale still available? 317-525-7310