Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   Longears... (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/longears-11434/)

rydnlow1120 08-01-2007 03:54 PM

Longears...

Admins, I did not see a "feedback" section so I figured I would let everyone know about this guy publicly before anyone else gets scammed. I was approached BY HIM to make a trade, my nitrous kit minus the bottle and 1 braided line, and a racing steering wheel for his 17" rims/tires. HE APPROACHED ME. so we both "shipped", well...i shipped. It's been about 3 weeks. I have no rims and tires and no response except 1 from him that says "keep waiting, it takes a while." The whole time I'm waiting, he has no shipping number and never at all provided me with a reciept showing they were shipped. The address i gave him was my grandparents house, because they greet the mailman every day personally, so i know any notice would be given to them then. So finally, after about a week of no response again...i emailed him saying i would be pressing charges for theft. I have all the emails before and after this instances if anyone is doubting me or my claims, and all knowledge of the kit was made known to him. His lack of knowledge and research led to me being scammed for 3 weeks of time and money to ship the parts to CANADA! I provided detailed info and detailed pictures of everything i was selling, and he jumped on the chance to trade his rims for those two items...Here are my last two messages i recieved...

"ok are u dumb ? just because u prolly missed the notice isnt my fualt as to the stuff u sent me i shipped them back because it was garbage all there was is a menagment unit thats worth 50$ used on ebay the most one one single line and a cheap steering wheel it wasnt worth it so i gave it back they prolly shipped it back i told them its not what i wanted on top i had to pay a nice 30$ duty tax for nothing so thx for nothing

when u were asking 400$ for it i assumed it was a FULL it with only 1 piece missing u have aobut 15 things missing and sent me somethin thats not worth even shipping in the mail

so dont get there abut scamming anyone"

Then i also recieved this right after...so basically he "shipped" AFTER i did...after informing ME he shipped on the TENTH!! which was bs...because I shipped on the 10th. Now im still out of any product, cash, wheels/tires, nothing. And I had to pay to ship them to him, holding up my end of the deal.

"to be honest i waited for urs to come first cuz i thought u were a scammer asking so much then telling me the bottle is so cheap its a 150 <Expletive> $ on ebay and thats empty becuase u cant even ship full nos bottles. anyways if anyone is a scammer is u shipping me <Expletive> and then still asking me for rims u may as well would of shipped me old pair of shoes

and ya go complain to someone who wont care i'll tell them my version of the story becuase i would really like to get the 30$ i paid to recived the item back, when i told u to ship it as a gift to avoidd duty tax but ofcoures u didnt do that because u r a <Expletive> so thx for the waste of time"

Dude, seriously...learn how to read, write, and take your e-thuggin ways elsewhere. Your type is not needed on any forum.

sir_nasty 08-01-2007 04:30 PM

RE: Longears...

I'm sorry to hear that it went so poorly. I don't know his side of the story but all that aside telling you that he shipped it, then accusing you of missing the pickup then telling you he didn't ship it is a flat out lie. For future referance on trade situations it's sometime a good idea to have paypal or someone "broker" the deal so that you are protected. Nasty situation and I hate to see it happen. Hopefully it works out and thanks for the heads up.

j_man_honda 08-01-2007 09:22 PM

Yeh this guy(LONGEARS) was supposed to buy my 18" wheels/tires from me. He said the only way he would do it was COD. I kept telling him no, just do it through paypal but he still wouldn't do it. He also brought up the point that he thought I was a scammer. I gave him my phone # to call me and he never did. He just completely wasted my time.....I wouldn't deal with this guy.

marodmotorsport 08-01-2007 09:53 PM

and to think that i almost bought his headlights thanks guys i knew he was fishy but now i know

WheelBrokerAng 08-03-2007 12:01 AM

Okay all members ...write this down and remember to use it if you have to, but make sure you have a real bonified complaint against the seller or buyer..

Later: WheelBrokerAng ;)

www.ic3.gov/

marodmotorsport 08-03-2007 09:23 AM

thanks

WheelBrokerAng 08-03-2007 03:45 PM

Your welcome sir..keep it handy in case you need it someday!

19Accord97 08-04-2007 12:21 AM

I also talked to him about the projectors and repeatedly asked the condition. He said they were like new.

BOGUS.

sir_nasty 08-04-2007 11:34 AM

Anyone want those rims? He posted them here as well

http://www.sounddomain.com/ubbthread...Number=1100513

richomundo 08-04-2007 02:24 PM

utter BS.

He's the one who escalated it to a paypal claim, i was still in the resolution phase.

what a little <Expletive Deleted>

Dear Richmond,

You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund.