PRIVATE/FOR SALE RULES" Must Read" - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PRIVATE/FOR SALE RULES" Must Read"

Old 12-05-2005, 12:24 AM
Default PRIVATE/FOR SALE RULES" Must Read"

1. You need a description of the product (s) you are selling.

2. You need Pictures of your product (s) plus detailed information of the items you are selling.

3. You MUST MUST have a price of your product (s) or at least a minimum profit you are looking to sell it for . If no price is present...Your thread will be Deleted on it's 1st post as soon as I see it...NO EXCEPTIONS [sm=nono.gif]

4. All selling privileges are at the disgression of the Admins or Mods as to if it meets our expectations as a qualifying post for our forum.

Rule # 5 is for you to Read Rule # 6 which is just below this rule. [sm=thanx.gif]

RULE # 6.....If You want to Sell in this Forum..Then You Must put in Your City ,Town..Plus your State and Zip Code into your Profile or I will Block Your Sale.
This is to give other members info as to where you are as a Seller..There Will Be No Exceptions To This Rule.

**If the above rulesare not met, your post Will be REMOVED until you provide all the Information. **

It may then be posted correctly by you again after you fix it!

WheelBrokerAng [sm=smokin.gif]