Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   Selling Ipod Interface for Accords 03-06 (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/selling-ipod-interface-accords-03-06-a-27084/)

redex 08-02-2009 03:24 PM

Selling Ipod Interface for Accords 03-06

1 Attachment(s)
I bought a few of these hoping to provide installs and make a few bucks... That was a while ago and now i just want to get ride of them... They are Brand New AIP-HD03-ID Models that charge IPODs while playing. Works with all ipods and iphones i've tried so far (I'm not so sure about charging all of them, info in pic) and Also comes with an AUX cable, from Belkin.
I can Provide some basic install instructions (have installed about 4-5 of them, and it really does take only 1 screw driver and 30 min)

I can install for you if your from LA area, for a charge (like 30 bucks)
Or you can buy them from me and do it yourself. PayPal or CASH for pick ups welcome!

I'm selling these for 50$ for both the Aux Cable and Ipod Interface. (I have only 3 left!)

Call me for more info 714-290-0418 (Andy)

WheelBrokerAng 08-03-2009 09:04 AM

Hi Member

Make sure you keep up on these sale items and let us know when they are all sold out..

If they don't seel good, try lowering the prices later!

WheelBrokerAng :)

redex 08-04-2009 10:03 AM

Sure will, so far they are all still up for sale!

Price seems pretty fair to me considering they come with a belkin audio cable.

But to clarify shipping its all part of the price! ^^

50$ SHIPPED!

divinitus 08-06-2009 01:28 AM

hmmmmm....I am new here so sorry for the newb question, but is there a cable other than the Belkin included that WOULD charge some of the newer Apple products, or is the limitation with the unit itself? I am interested in this but only if I can find a way to charge a 4th gen Nano with it...thanks.

And does this unit allow the full interface/experience with the head unit's display?

redex 08-06-2009 12:59 PM

the belkin wire is just for your headphones jack, it is used in conjunction with the ipod interface.

As far as i know the Unit doesn't offer control interface with the factory auto deck. It simply enables you to take advantage of AUX input and charge at the same time. Hense the lower cost though ^^

redex 08-08-2009 08:09 PM

These must go!
Price dropped to 40$ shipped.

Buy them all @ 3 for 100$

Wonto0nz 08-17-2009 02:32 AM

i have a 2006 Honda Accord I4 EX-L with NO Navi but it HAS XM RADIO AND 6 CD CHANGER WILL THIS PRODUCT FIT IN MY CAR? IF YES I MIGHT BE INTERESTED

redex 08-18-2009 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Wonto0nz (Post 181315)
i have a 2006 Honda Accord I4 EX-L with NO Navi but it HAS XM RADIO AND 6 CD CHANGER WILL THIS PRODUCT FIT IN MY CAR? IF YES I MIGHT BE INTERESTED

Yea this will fit your accord. It takes the input plug for your XM radio. i can ship asap and email you the install information, pay pal payment would be prefered, send an email to redexx@gmail.com for more info!

Wonto0nz 08-20-2009 02:16 AM

would you settle for 35 shipped? if yes you have a deal