Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights n Sounds (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-24/)
-   -   A random roadtrip (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-24/random-roadtrip-16797/)

19Accord97 03-11-2008 08:14 PM

A random roadtrip

Me and 2 other friends decided to take a roadtrip to somewhere "haunted".
Well we decided we would head over to Indiana or Danville, IL to look for crybaby bridge. haha First, we head to Wal-Mart to load up on food....in which I had to dodge honestly 5 rabbits.
Anyways, we cant find the bridge so we may as well drive to Indiana! Drive to Indiana, then we see there is a park (I forget the names) one was like Cove park or something. So this is roughly 3 am Central time (time changes +1 hour when you go in Indiana).
So we are driving through the park and we see around 10 deer in the road! I stop let them go and honk so they dont jump on my car! haha
Then the park gates were locked so we turn around, then see another 6 deer, stop, honk honk honk honk, and they run away!
So I think "I cannot hit a deer...my parents would kill me if I was 3 hours away w/o them knowing @ 3am!!!" so I knock on the dashboard hoping it will act like wood!

About 15 seconds later...... BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I am not kidding you, it almost scared the S*** out of me. I simply saw this BROWN thing RAM the side of my car. Out of reflex I punched the brakes (no ABS) so the tires locked up and tire smoke was everywhere. I get out, knowing that a deer ran into the side of my car, I would have to call the cops, my parents would know, and I WOULD BE DEAD.
I get out, cant see a freaking thing, demand a flashlight, point it at the car and theres no damage. wtf was that thing? I then look @ my mirror and there is fur all over it.

Look back and I see a big bird in the road. I thought it was a falcon or something.
After checking to make sure there wasnt any damage (a little to the clear coat :(.) We run over there and it is an OWL!
Now I thought owls we suppoosed to be pretty good in the night.
What kind of retarded owl decides a maroon Honda Accord is a giant mouse?

It was obviously a kamikazee owl.
It was dead:D.
I now hate owls.
Seriously.

And isnt it illegal to kill owls? hahhaha oops!

Sorry for the long stupid story. I am just irritated by it and it made me extremely mad nonetheless. Not to mention I thoght I would be killed by parents.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3187/6E49EC4275EF4E60B28F00A80DC21013.jpg[/IMG]

Accord +1 Owl 0

First kill with my car.

19Accord91EXlady 03-11-2008 08:58 PM

RE: A random roadtrip

Poor owl:(

j_man_honda 03-11-2008 09:46 PM

Haha... That owl was [sm=owned.gif]

I hit a raccoon with my Accord about 8 months ago and I swear it felt like I hit a 200lb. deer. The impact was crazy strong. But thanks to that owl f'ing up my front bumper I decided to paint my car the beautiful color it is now;)

otsb708 03-12-2008 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord91EXlady

Poor owl:(
WORD!

accrd94ex 03-12-2008 03:07 PM

LMMFAO that is great i accidently hit 2 geese once. Another time i was driving down a side street at like 45-50 i know speeding but there was a bird just sitting there i figured it would fly away as i got closer the damned thing just sits there so i decide to drive over it and it flys or gets sucked up into my fan and it looked like a hit a feather pillow now that bird really got[sm=owned.gif]

19Accord97 03-17-2008 05:17 PM

:Dlol
OWNED is right