Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/south-35/)
-   -   Austin,TX accord meet 4-16-11 (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/south-35/austin-tx-accord-meet-4-16-11-a-38526/)

hahaha38 03-03-2011 02:31 PM

Austin,TX accord meet 4-16-11

1 Attachment(s)
Planning to host it on Saturday of April 16th in Austin Texas(Mark your calenders and try and get off work so you can show up, lets have another great meet.)
-Will be adding info and updating soon.
-Check back for updates often.

Attachment 24817

**Update: Ok guys, so far I have 3 different versions of a potential Cruising routes, two end us at Mt. Bonnell, The other ends us little futher away because we are adding on a few extra roads.
Link to my post in the discussion thread, please respond there with comments or votes on what Route you would like to take.

Where: Austin Texas (Mansfield Dam Park.)

When: The Saturday of April 16th; Time: (TBA)

Who: Cb7Tuner.com Members / Friends and other tuners
(If inviting anyone Please make sure they are up on the rules and follow them)

What: BBQ, Fun, Pictures, And a Ballin' Cruise. (Possibly go bowling, there is a nice bar Sherlocks right behind the place to bowl. There is also this awesome retro pinball and arcade gaming place that is right down the street from the bowling ally.That place is called PinBallz Arcade its BYOB as well, this place rocks)

**note:The times google maps shows are not Representative of the actual times the cruise will take, use this link as I had to custom make the route to take us to the roads we want, as well as taking them in order so it nice smooth cruise that wont require us to take high ways to the different roads, and make it seem like just one big non-stop cruise. I will be printing out paper directions for everyone with a map picture as well once we get a final route picked out.This will ensure no one gets lost and if they do they have a map to get back on track or find their way back.

Route V1.1

V1.3

***Shortend run still hits all the good points.

V1.4

Rules:
1) Alcohol (Fully dependent on the rules of where we go for the meet. Its possible that its either no glass, or cant be "exposed"
i.e. needs a coozy or paper bag it ).
2) No excessive revving of your engines or sounding of your car horns.
3) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)
4) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
5) Please watch your trash. Do not leave trash on the ground.
6) No street racing at or near the event.
7) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.
8) No speeding in the parking lot.
That way the Popo dont show

BBQ: Things to bring.*we will have a few guys get everyones money together and run to H-E-B and buy what ever is left that people did not bring.
1. Hot Dogs
2. Hot Dog Buns
3. Hamburger Patties
4. Hamburger Buns
5. Chips
6. Sides
7. Soda
8. Beer
9. Napkins
10. Plates
11. Fork/Knives

Attending: