Tires & Wheels What wheels are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

* Tire Information For You To Read *

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Administrator
Lightbulb * Tire Information For You To Read *

Here is some tire information for all to read and to take caution with!
Millions of drivers are riding on at least one bald tire , putting themselves and others like us at risk.

A survey of more than 7,000 vehicles reveled that more than 11% of those had at least one bald tire, which could increase your risk of a crash. Particulary in the up comeing wet winter months ahead.

According to the AAA, an estimated 33.2 million motorists will take to the road this ThanksGiving and that means that nearly 4 million of us could be a risk from ourselves or other drivers who are on those bald tires. I see cars every day parked next to me in store parking lots that have worn out tires and that's not good for all of us.

Check your tires and your family's car tires today and let them know about the risk .

Have a Great and Safe Holiday...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails * Tire Information For You To Read *-100_13023.jpg  
Old 12-07-2009, 03:01 AM
colemancol
Unregistered

Thank you for providing this information,Well I am really not aware about that.
Now I always check tires of the vehicles.I appreciate you for sharing this basic but important information for our safety.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Administrator
Talking You Are Welcome Member

I always try to put out something of value on the forum and I think that is an important thing to remind our members of ...

WheelBrokerAng
In Honor Of Pear Harbour Day!

Attached Thumbnails * Tire Information For You To Read *-brsv_3t_fa_pr_mdp02.jpg  
Old 11-29-2010, 05:28 PM

Can anyone out there recommend a good replacement tire for my '06 Accord Coupe. the guy at my shop says only Michelin's should go on there cuz that's what Honda suggests. Any help greatly appreciated. I have about 44,000 on the originals and am looking for new tires.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

There's a hundred possibilities - what are your GOALS for the tires? Smooth & quiet? Awesome cornering? Snow & mud? Million-mile lifespan? No tire does it ALL.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Default Replacement tires for '06 Accord coupe

#1 concern is longevity. #2 is good in snow & rain. Cornering is a consideration but not huge.
I have seen a Goodyear Assurance triple tread that supposedly has an 80,000 mile warranty. It has a pretty aggressive tread so I am not sure if it is loud or not. I do mostly city driving and occasionally haul a trailer behind my car.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:06 PM
rio

I just replaced my Michelin Primacy tired with Yokohama Avid Envigor.

The Michelins were the best tire I've EVER rode on. NOT CHEAP - but got 68k on them before replacing because of a bad flat - easily had another 10k.

The Yokohamas are good - but not as smooth as the Primacys. tirerack dot com has some great info on any tired you'd want.

Old 01-21-2011, 02:18 AM

Can I ask anyone here of your suggested mags for my 2010 honda accord 2.4? I want to replace it into a bigger / luxury looking and I don't have any idea on what to buy. Can I ask for your opinions? Are there any brands and shops that I should looked at? Are there any pictures that I could see so I could have an idea?

Also, do anyone here have pictures 2010 accord (dressed up)? Can you send it to me at [
I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Last edited by JimBlake; 01-21-2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: email in clear text
Old 01-21-2011, 06:46 AM
Super Moderator

I'd take a look at TireRack.com & see what their different wheels look like. Sounds like you're mostly interested in looks & what looks good to me might not look good to you.

BTW, please don't put email in clear text - that's a spam magnet for the whole site. People can send you email by clicking on your screen-name above your post.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:07 PM

thank you for giving such a valueable and life saving information

Quick Reply: * Tire Information For You To Read *