Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendors Group And Special Buys (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/vendors-group-special-buys-17/)
-   -   We pay you for your parts installation videos! (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/vendors-group-special-buys-17/we-pay-you-your-parts-installation-videos-51876/)

go-part 12-15-2012 11:31 AM

We pay you for your parts installation videos!

As a distributor of low-cost, high-quality replacement auto parts, we share your passion for everything automotive, and are consistently seeking new ways to add value for our customers.

Our presence here signifies our desire to provide our customers by creating installation guides that can assist those that are “getting under the hood” for the first time. What does this mean for you? Essentially, WE WANT TO PAY YOU TO CREATE INSTALLATION VIDEOS FOR PARTS THAT WE CARRY. It’s that simple! Whether you’re installing a part you ordered from us or simply removing and re-installing the part currently in your vehicle, outlining the steps of the process is what’s important.

Visit www.go-part.com/repairvideo for more information.

- The Go-Part.com Team :cool:

WheelBrokerAng 12-26-2012 02:09 PM

Hello Sponsor :)

1 Attachment(s)
Are you getting any feed back from your ad.?

I hope you are and that the members might be taking advantage of your offer..

Thanks for sponsoring the HAF. :)

WheelBrokerAng :)

go-part 12-29-2012 11:28 AM

Too early to tell... We've been getting some calls with people asking about the program though. I assume they're getting to work!

heathzx 12-29-2012 07:39 PM

Hey I would help you guys out and enjoy the extra money, but I only own a 1985 Accord and a 1982 Datsun 280zx.

I'm out of luck I suppose.

WheelBrokerAng 04-30-2013 12:49 AM

Moving this Up To !st Place :)

Originally Posted by go-part (Post 305313)
As a distributor of low-cost, high-quality replacement auto parts, we share your passion for everything automotive, and are consistently seeking new ways to add value for our customers.

Our presence here signifies our desire to provide our customers by creating installation guides that can assist those that are “getting under the hood” for the first time. What does this mean for you? Essentially, WE WANT TO PAY YOU TO CREATE INSTALLATION VIDEOS FOR PARTS THAT WE CARRY. It’s that simple! Whether you’re installing a part you ordered from us or simply removing and re-installing the part currently in your vehicle, outlining the steps of the process is what’s important.

Visit www.go-part.com/repairvideo for more information.

- The Go-Part.com Team :cool:

Hope this is working your you Go-Parts :)

kayweb 06-04-2013 12:44 AM

I'd love to do the radiator fan install on a 94-97 4cyl accord, I already had to replace every other component in the cooling system...