General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Power Window Problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 08:42 AM
Question 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Power Window Problems

Hi All,
I am having a problem with 3 of my 4 power windows. Driver's window works fine, but the other three windows only click when I try to roll them down. It acts as if the window lock is on, but it is not. I am not sure what to check. The car is not in warranty anymore (too many miles). Thanks for your help!!!

-Deborah

Old 05-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Administrator
Default Please Read The Forum Posting Rules

Before you post a question or an answer...look to see if your posting
in the correct form.
This was the new member, introduce yourself thread..
If your wondering how you got over here...I moved you so that you get an answer from someone.

By the way..Thank You for joining up here in the HAF...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Power Window Problems-vietnamwallohio2100_1032.jpg  
Old 05-29-2010, 12:58 PM

I have same issues, see the following thread:

https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/for...t=20182&page=3

I believe you will need to replace the master switch on the drivers side. For instructions, view this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEzq4HrRYuI

The cheapest place I found to order the part was here:

http://www.g1parts.com/ACCORD_HYBRID...50-sda-a14.htm

I have the same issue and have ordered the parts, so if you want to wait I will tell you whether or not this fixes mine and then you will know for sure. I am pretty sure this is the culprit though. Hope this helps!

Old 05-30-2010, 09:43 AM

@ WheelBrokerAng - I apologize, I had no clue where to post this thread.
@ Trav - Please let me know if this fixes the problem. This window issue is rather frustrating.

Thanks!
Deborah

Old 06-04-2010, 07:54 PM

I installed the new master switch today and am happy to report that the windows all operate flawlessly. A bit of a note on this though... once you replace your master you will also need to re-program your keyless entry since the receiver is inside the master. The procedure is relatively painless and worked for me on the first try. Here is the procedure that worked for me on my '07 Accord EX-L...

Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 AM

Thanks Trav for the info and the instructions!!! I am going to order the part.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by -Trav-
I have the same issue and have ordered the parts, so if you want to wait I will tell you whether or not this fixes mine and then you will know for sure. I am pretty sure this is the culprit though. Hope this helps!
Trav,

I have desperately attempted to find the replacement module/assembly/switch/... but I cannot find anything in the diagrams that looks like what I'm supposed to be purchasing. Can you please help me out with a part number or the name of the part so I can order a replacement as well? Thanx a #,###,###,###!!!!!

Old 07-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Default Part Number

No problem... part number and description are as follows:

35750SDAA14 - Switch Assy., Power Window Master

The link I posted before must have changed, so you can find it here:

https://www.g1parts.com/ProductDetai...=35750-SDA-A14

Good luck, hope this solves your problem as it did for me!

Old 02-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Default Same problem

Dear All,

I'm suffering from the same problem Deborah has gone through. Is there any advice for me on what to do???

Kola

Originally Posted by camcyddev
Hi All,
I am having a problem with 3 of my 4 power windows. Driver's window works fine, but the other three windows only click when I try to roll them down. It acts as if the window lock is on, but it is not. I am not sure what to check. The car is not in warranty anymore (too many miles). Thanks for your help!!!

-Deborah

Old 08-19-2013, 08:33 AM

thank you for the information on resetting the transmitter! i unfortunately ordered my main switch from honda for $190. autozone's supplier didnt make the switch anymore and it was during the heatwave we had. I resorted to the dealer and couldn't wait any longer. I am about to go reset the transmitter for my car hope it works! will post if it does.

Quick Reply: 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Power Window Problems