Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

1996 honda accord v6 body kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Default 1996 honda accord v6 body kit

okay i don't care what u guys have to say about ricers i'm not a ricer period. i hate having a car that looks like a grandmas car.
i have a 1996 Honda accord ex v6 sedan and every body kit i look at says for i4's only . will the i4 body kits fit on the v6 with a little bit of molding or is it completely different . i have been looking at getting an extremes dimension - duraflex b-2 body kit... but they say they do not fit the v6 model i cant even find kits that fit for the v6 someone help me please.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Administrator
Talking Hi New member

Originally Posted by crumpy
okay i don't care what u guys have to say about ricers i'm not a ricer period. i hate having a car that looks like a grandmas car.
i have a 1996 Honda accord ex v6 sedan and every body kit i look at says for i4's only . will the i4 body kits fit on the v6 with a little bit of molding or is it completely different . i have been looking at getting an extremes dimension - duraflex b-2 body kit... but they say they do not fit the v6 model i cant even find kits that fit for the v6 someone help me please.
|If they say it wont fit , then I'm most sure it wont fit...Keep looking is my suggestion..Good Luck..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Images  
Old 06-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

the V6 hood is longer than the I4
Because the V6 was not very popular no one makes a kit for it
If you don't want to drive 'grandmas' car maybe you should sell it and buy a civic

Old 06-18-2012, 02:11 PM

well this is depressing i just bought the dam thing im kinda stuck with it.... i seriously cant find anything

Old 06-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Originally Posted by crumpy
well this is depressing i just bought the dam thing im kinda stuck with it.... i seriously cant find anything
96-97 ACCORD V6 4DR W-TYP WINGS WEST URETHANE BODY KIT | eBay

Old 06-25-2012, 10:28 AM

in truth, you're not going to find very many body kits for that car.. maybe looks for individual pieces like a front lip, side skirts, etc.. that's your best bet.. or just lower the car, you'll get that aggressive look..

you're not going to find very many, if any, aftermarket parts for that car period.. the V6 wasn't very popular in that particular model due to it's poor power to weight ratio..

Old 06-25-2012, 12:07 PM

Hey man i feel you..i have a 95 accord v6...and theres almost no parts at all...try andysautosport.com...i found a few parts there....the people on here wont help u..theyll just tell u to sell it for another car,which for me is useless info since im making payments.....on the website i told u you can find a cold air intake,muffler,lowering springs,cat back, almost everything.just read make sure its for our car.....best of luck man,we got a rare car

Old 06-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Originally Posted by superfly831
Hey man i feel you..i have a 95 accord v6...and theres almost no parts at all...try andysautosport.com...i found a few parts there....the people on here wont help u..theyll just tell u to sell it for another car,which for me is useless info since im making payments.....on the website i told u you can find a cold air intake,muffler,lowering springs,cat back, almost everything.just read make sure its for our car.....best of luck man,we got a rare car
Well its not about that we wont help but if there is no parts available then there's not much we can help with. I put up a link for a body kit but to be honest I really couldnt find that many. But if hes really worried about it looking like a "Grandma" car then theres plenty of any other things he can do to it other then a body kit. Like Grim said... He can get it lowered. He can put rims on it. Change out the headlights. I mean there's so many possibilities with these cars it just depends on how much your willing to spend...

I dont like to use other peoples pics but would your grandma drive something like this?

Old 06-26-2012, 08:19 AM

Now that looks like a beast...
94Ex915 is kinda right.theres alot of visual things you can do with the car..
Its just finding performance parts thats a beezy..
Hmm maybe i judged to quickly!

Old 06-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Originally Posted by superfly831
Now that looks like a beast...
94Ex915 is kinda right.theres alot of visual things you can do with the car..
Its just finding performance parts thats a beezy..
Hmm maybe i judged to quickly!
Ya man that thing is ridiculous. Over 600hp I believe.

Quick Reply: 1996 honda accord v6 body kit