2011 Coupe Mugen Style Grill? Help. :( - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 03-20-2014, 07:41 PM

Default 2011 Coupe Mugen Style Grill? Help. :(

For the love of God someone please direct me to a website or store that sells an all black "mugen style" grill for the 2011 coupe! I have been looking for weeks now and I may be blind and missed it, but I am definitely frustrated and would appreciate some help! (You're wonderful.). I've only been able to find them for 08-10 or for sedans. Also, I am unwilling to do a bumper swap, so that option is out.

I don't want to have the Honda emblem on the front of my car and I hate that huge honking chunk of chrome that sits on the front of my car. I do not want to dip or paint it unless it's my last and only option.

I'm going insane googling every combination of black, grill, coupe, 2 dr, etc etc etc... Please help me!!!

Again, thanks!
Old 03-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Mugen made exterior accessories (grille, spoiler, wheels, etc.) for the early 8th generation (2008-2010) Accord sedan. The wheels could go on the coupe though.

Honda Factory Performance (HFP) made exterior accessories (spoilers, wheels, etc.) for the 8th generation Accord coupe. A lot of the HFP spoilers, etc. are no longer available for the 8th generation Accord.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

In other words, there was no Mugen grille for the 8th generation Accord coupe. HFP never made a grille for the coupe.

I have never seen or heard of an aftermarket Mugen style grille for the 8th generation Accord coupe.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:27 PM

Thanks good to know I'm not insane or blind.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:03 PM

But... They seem to have them for my year sedan...? This is frustrating.