Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

94-97 Body Kit Questions and pics of my car

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Default RE: 94-97 Body Kit Questions and pics of my car

No he must have a 600 HP motor running 20 LBS of boost because why else would he need a HUGE wing on a front wheel drive car like that? I mean when hes driving down the highway he needs something to keep the front end from lifting off the ground and flipping the car over....lol

Old 04-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Dude no more talking... you fixed up a 4 door... and ur seats are red... car is orange... your making fun of my wing saying it serves no purpose... how about those huge slots in your hood? got a supercharger under ur hood needing to pull in cool air from ur windshield? does the 30 Lbs u saved by buying a 500 dollar CF hood shave seconds off ur 1/4 mile?

Old 04-05-2008, 08:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Bluepitbull

Dude no more talking... you fixed up a 4 door... and ur seats are red... car is orange... your making fun of my wing saying it serves no purpose... how about those huge slots in your hood? got a supercharger under ur hood needing to pull in cool air from ur windshield? does the 30 Lbs u saved by buying a 500 dollar CF hood shave seconds off ur 1/4 mile?

Those seats your making fun off are leather racing seats out of a honda S2000 and cost more than your rims and tires on your car. Plus does it look like my car was built for speed? Trust me if i wanted my car to be fast it would already have a H22 under the hood so talking about 1/4 mile time was WEAK smack! Its ok i know you wish you could buy a nice CF hood, but your to busy painting your dash with spray on paint you bought from auto zone and your cheap body kit from crags list. When your Accord looks a 3rd as nice as mine let me know, but i bet you'll bolt that body kit up to your car before you even paint it and roll like a true RICER!

Old 04-05-2008, 11:22 AM

that cars looks nice ..needs some tints

Old 04-05-2008, 11:36 AM

haha..this has become one of my favorite topics..its entertaining.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: mukman22

that cars looks nice ..needs some tints

I've been waiting for it to warm up where i live and then trust me it will get tinted.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: $ini$ta

haha..this has become one of my favorite topics..its entertaining.

No this RICE BOY with his 747 wing and painted dash wants to make fun of my car because its a 4 door and what not, but he doesn't have a 3rd of the money in his car i do mine. All i was trying to tell him to do was get rid of the wing because a FWD car doesn't need a HUGE wing and the painted dash looks really bad. All hes missing is some clear tail lights and some stickers to go along with the rest of it

Old 04-05-2008, 12:50 PM

haha..yea i feel you..guess he took it to heart...oh well..nice ride though....

Old 04-05-2008, 02:48 PM

Thanks bro you car looks really nice aswell. I'm digging the rims i love the black on black look!

Old 04-05-2008, 05:14 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: Bluepitbull

I got a brand new body kit off craigslist for dirt cheap ($150) It is brand new doesnt even have the holes drilled yet. Manufacturer unknown "spyder" type kit. I am an aircraft mechanic i work on jets but i have never tried paint/body work. I was wondering if there is a sight that could help me out with instructions or maybe has some step by step or pics you know. Am i in over my head trying to tackle a project like this? All the work you see in these pics i did myself, including lowering, headers, etc., etc...Any help would be great.
Looks good man!
Is it lowered? And what size of rims do you have?
Also, did you sand down your dash pieces before you painted them? Clear coat?

I dont think it really would be hard to attach the kit itself. Now if you are wanting to mold it to the actual oem pieces so you dont see any lines, that is a whole diff. story. Just check it out and see if it look hard or not. Or get a haynes or w/e manual and check out what they have in there. Good luck!
Let us know how it goes.

Quick Reply: 94-97 Body Kit Questions and pics of my car